Anger of a Father

After being welcomed by the League of Assassins, he was escorted to a rather luxurious chamber that he imagined belonged to the cloaked man from before.

He looked across the chamber, a large king sized bed resting against the far wall was draped in fine (f/c) fabrics. Various weapon mounts lined the walls and a mannequin stood in the corner that had a fine looking set of combat gear placed on it.

As he walked over to look at the gear, a voice sounded from behind him.

"Fine gear, is it not?"

He turned and met the eyes of the man who he saw before, Ra's Al Ghul.

"It will be yours one day...if you are worthy of it." The cloaked man stated, walking to stand directly in front of him.

"Then this room..?"

"...is yours." Ra's finished.

He nodded before bowing his head in appreciation.

"I sense you are eager to begin your training but first, you must rest." Ra's stated, turning away from him.

"Rest? But I am ready!"

"Physically? Yes. But mentally..?"

He remained silent.

"You have ventured to the land beyond life and have been dragged back to its confines, your mind needs time to realign itself."

He nodded in understanding before looking towards the bed.

When he looked around again, the cloaked man was nowhere to be seen, he was alone once more.

Despite not being tired, he slid into the bed and wrapped himself up into the blankets and closed his eyes, sleep taking him immediately.

His sleep was dark, no signs or displays of torture but he did hear things, he couldn't make out much before he heard a gruff voice calling a name.

"Y/n....Y/n....Y/n!"

He awoke, breathing heavily.

He could feel his sweat before he swiped his forehead.

"Y/n...that is my name." He stated.

He looked over to the end of the chambers by the door and spotted a woman with brown hair staring back at him.

He immediately rose from the bed and walked over to meet the woman.

"Father....the Demon's Head....sent me to retrieve you." She stated.

Her eyes travelled downwards.

"Certainly not shy, are you?"

"I am yet to be given clothes." Y/n stated.

The woman gestured towards the area where the weapon sets were displayed, looking over there, some gear was folded up within a display case.

Y/n simply walked over and dressed himself.

Once finished he stood in a set of basic League ninja gear, however picking up the fabric mask felt wrong so he left it behind.

He rejoined the woman and she began to lead him through the League, the assassins all bowed as the pair walked past, Y/n could tell it was for the woman as many gave him cold looks as he walked by.

"Their eyes are full of hatred." Y/n stated as they walked through a large hall.

"Jealousy you could say. The Demon's Head hasn't trained anyone personally before, not even me, his own daughter."