Chapter 20.

(Y/N)'s POV

I got dressed in one of those fancy dresses. This one also being less revealing than the others I'm used to wearing; I recall the talk I had with Dabi. Or should I name him Mr. Jelly now. Apparently, he advised me not to wear those dresses anymore, while he states they look good on me he says they look too sexy and can cause unwanted attention.

He has a point, the incident with those guys from the alley that one time... Besides I gave into Dabi's request not only because has he said that but so had Sho and Daisuke, they're all too overprotective. Not that I'm complaining. They do have a point.

When I arrived at the bar, I found a surprise. Shoto was there talking with Daisuke. Once we made eye contact I grinned and ran to them. "Ah! You're finally here!"

Shoto almost fell down from the stool as I ran to hug him. "I'm happy to see you too (Y/N) but you're going to make me fall." He stated as he tried to balance himself.

Daisuke laughed joyfully, "You seem oddly happy. Something else happened with Dabi?"

"Something else?" Sho asked a bit sternly.

I nodded, "Yes, um..." I then became nervous. I hadn't told Shoto I was dating Dabi. I mean I don't want to tell the whole world yet, because I'm engaged... it doesn't sound right saying I'm engaged yet, dating someone else. Yup, that'd ruin my reputation.

"They're dating." Daisuke throws the news on Shoto like a cold bucket of ice.

"With who's approval?" Sho says shocking me and making Daisuke smirk.

"Heh, overprotective brotherly mode activate." Daisuke chuckled. "But yeah I gotta agree with him, he needs to pass the second phase of approval."

"Ugh! Sho, you better not scare him off with your weird stoic-ness." I groaned.

"That's not even a word (Y/N)." he deadpanned, "And I can't promise anything, I have to meet this Dabi in person to see if I'm okay with you dating him."

Just as I was about to respond, the door opened with the bell chiming softly. In came my one and only love; Dabi. "Babe! Over here!" I waved at him. "Look who else is here. It finally happened!"

Dabi's expression was blank. And Shoto's expression was his usual one he used when meeting new people; aloof with a mixture of curiosity. 

However, the atmosphere around us changed. Was it just me or was there something wrong? Not only that but how and when did Shoto's beanie fall off his head? 

Trying to distract the whole situation, I fixed Shoto's beanie on his head and then walked to Dabi as Shoto whispered a thank you to me.

"Dabi," I grabbed his hand. "This here is my best friend, the one you know as Candy-cane boy." I then grabbed Shoto's hand, bringing them both closer. "And here's the Mystery Stalker you've been wanting to meet."

Dabi's POV

I can feel my smile fade into what I assume is pure shock. Dollface is standing next to a boy her age, but not just any boy... a boy with a familiar two-haired tone.

I started walking towards them. (Y/N) glanced at me worriedly. I tried my best to look stoic instead of shocked but she knows me well, I bet she thinks somethings up.

"Be nice to him Dabi." She tells me with her usual smile. "And you Sho you better approve just like Daisuke did."

This guy... Sho? Candy-cane boy? The kid before standing with half red half white hair... looks directly into my eyes. His expression not moving as he indifferently says, "That all depends on him (Y/N)."