Epilogue Pt2/2

Ever since spending that passionate night with Touya he confessed he was very worried about me. Not only that but he also confessed his biggest and newest fear.

"I don't want to be like him. I want to be a good dad to our little one." He confessed.

I cupped his face and kissed his cheeks. "Touya is that why you've been acting strange and worrying too much over me?" He didn't respond but his eyes told me everything. I smiled sweetly at him. "Touya... you're not like him. You're a wonderful man, a kind human being, my loving husband, I have zero doubts you'll be an amazingly good dad."

"Even with my past?"

"Yes, Touya. Even with your past, I always knew you had goodness in you. And now you're this generous and caring man. You're going to be a great dad to our baby. I'll be with you every step of the way."

"I'm glad you think so." he softly smiled.

"I know so." I dove into his arms.

~~

A few days later, Touya and I spent more time together and his worry faded gradually. Eventually it was time to go to another checkup. Touya like always was excited to see our baby through an ultrasound. His turquoise eyes sparkled with awe. Though he was even more looking forward to this visit because we were going to finally know the gender of our baby.

As we got there it was the usual routine, waiting in the waiting room until being called, greeted by the nurse, asked a few question, etc.

"How are you feeling so far?" the doctor asked as she set up her equipment.

"I'm feeling fine. A bit nauseas at times."

Touya glances at me with a wry smile, "Uh-huh, tell her about the huge mood swings Love and the nasty cravings you have me bringing you at five in the morning." He teased.

The doctor laughed, "That's quite normal, but it's good to hear you're aware of your wife's changes with the pregnancy. Not many husbands are that attentive with their wives."

"He's too aware for my liking." I sighed and Touya shrugged with pride.

"You know you love that extra attention." He grinned and I reluctantly nodded.

A few seconds passed and the doctor's face looked shocked.

"Is something wrong doc?" Touya asked with eyebrows narrowing.

"Is our baby okay?" I asked with fear.

"About that... it would seem that there's been a mistake."

"What..." Touya's voice darkened. "What do you mean by that?"

I was too stunned to speak. Was I not pregnant? Or what happened to our baby??

The doctor shook her head, "Pardon but it would seem that you're not have a baby, you're having two."

"What??!" I exclaimed dumfounded.

"Twins?" Touya mumbled stunned. His hand gripping mine tightly. We glanced at each other with wide eyes.

"No wait..."

"What now?" Touya replied annoyed. "Is it twins or not?"

The doctor turned towards us with a smile as she congratulated us. Touya and I couldn't hide our shock.

Later that day~

Everyone had greeted us in our house, which was decorated with blue and pink balloons and streamers. It was a lovely surprise Touya had planned for me.