Chapter 32. The Storm

A few days later~

"Hey, Sho did you hear what happened? About some villain showing up at the mall and almost hurt Izuki." I asked Shoto as we walked together.

"Oh yeah, I did. You weren't there right?" He told me.

I nodded. "Yeah, like you I was at a hospital. I had to go to see a doc about my quirk. He says it's still part of my second quirk that uses energetic waves that destroy, but I can also apparently heal. Weird huh."

"It's not weird, it's very helpful. Once again thanks about... my scar." Timidly smiled at me.

"Ah, no problem Sho." I beamed, "Oh but back to the topic, I'm really glad everyone made it out safe."

"I heard it wasn't just any villain. It was the leader of the League of Villains, Shigaraki."

No freaking way! Dabi's boss basically showed up in front of my classmates?! 

I tried sounding nonchalant as I replied, "That's the guy who attacked USJ right? I joined UA after the sports festival, so I've never met him, how was he like? I heard he wears a creepy hand outfit."

Shoto placed his hand on his chin as if remembering, "Yeah, that's him. He has an eerie aesthetic. Blue hair, multiple of hands not just one, and black clothing."

"Blue hair? Black clothing?" I repeated dubiously.

"Yeah. Oh look, there's Midoriya. Why don't we ask him about what happened?" Shoto suggested and I nodded in agreement.

We met up with Izuku, who starts telling us about the incident in detail. "It was scary having his hand on my neck but what scared me the most was what he would do to all those people if I had called for help. He's not a guy to mess around with." He added with a serious gaze.

"Ah, you're so brave Izuku. I wouldn't have been so patient like you. So, tell me his quirk... he needs to put all five fingers to decay?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, he doesn't seem to decay anything without the use of all his fingers." He explained.

"Weird. So, did he have his hands with him?" I asked amused.

Shoto sighed, "You don't have to indulge her nosy desires Midoriya, I'm sure you don't feel comfortable talking about it. (Y/N) likes gossip, so don't mind her."

"Hey!" I retorted, "You make me sound like I hear gossip all the time Sho. Not cool."

Izuku laughed a little nervously, "Ah, it's no problem. Actually it's best if you know how he looks like since many people don't have any idea what his identity is or where to locate him. You haven't met him in person right?"

I nodded.

"Well he has baby-blue short wavy hair and crimson colored eyes, oh and around his eyes, he has lots of scars on them."

"Scars?"

"Yeah, like scratching scars. Or maybe they're..." while Midoriya began to mutter away, I froze.

It couldn't be... did I bump into him that one day... oh my god! And we talked! He was weird and a little rude. Ah, I touched his shoulder. He could've decayed me when our hands touched... when he picked up... I started to feel dizzy remembering what happened several days ago.

"(Y/N)!" Sho yelled as he grabbed me before I fell. My knees buckled and I couldn't stand up.

"Blue messy hair... black hoodie, chapped lips." I mumbled incoherently.

"Wait... how did you know he has chapped lips?" Izuku asked curiously.

"I... I..."

"You what?" Sho asked anxiously, "Calm down (Y/N), it's okay, take deep breaths."