Chapter 31. Touya

I quickly teleported ourselves and our things back to his apartment. Touya held his hand to his mouth and threw a slight glare at me. I innocently tilted my head in confusion.

"Why the hell am I feeling nauseous again? I thought you said it was a one-time thing." He grumbled with an unsteady tone.

"I didn't say that exactly." I pursed my lips, "I said you'd eventually get used to it. Third's a charm right?" I shrugged.

"Better be, I get motion sick easily Dollface." He said with a frown.

"It will." I said approaching him.

"Oh yeah?" He raised his eyebrow with interest.

"Yeah. Besides I can make it up to you." I smiled shyly.

"I like the sound of that." he smirked as he ran his hands up and down my curves.

Our lips crashed onto each other roughly and passionately. Things then escalated quickly from that and let's just say he carried me to his bed, we had a steamy make-out session that ended up in well our bodies, souls, and hearts becoming one.

~Time Skip~

I laid my head on Touya's chest. Both of us were stabilizing our breaths. Touya started kissed my forehead which caused me to giggle.

"You know." I began to tell him, "Everything makes so much sense now."

"Oh that so?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Yup, the red hair and turquoise eyes, the similarities with Sho. And here I thought I was going crazy." I admitted.

"So were that alike?" His tone had a little shock to it.

I nodded, "You both like cold soba and you both act so stoic and cool."

"I don't act baby, I am cool." He smirked.

I giggled as I flicked his chest with my finger, "And arrogant too."

He pinched my cheek lovingly. "And you're too sassy."

My eyes fell to his abdomen. The blanket was falling off his body and revealed more skin with each small movement he made. I was—

My eyes were glued to his body. My cheeks warming up in the process. "Ugh why do you have to be so handsome? It's giving me perverted thoughts." I sighed as I ran my hand up and down his chest.

He chuckled as he kissed my neck. "Mm, but you're my pervert. And I love it, always remember that." he grinned happily. A little mischievous glint flickered in his eyes. He shot me a suggestive look and whispered into my ear, "Round two?"

"Touya!" I exclaimed with a yelp as he bite my neck softly. "Bring it on, you are so going to get it for biting me."

"Oh? That so? Heh, can't wait." He smiled shamelessly.

He pulled the covers off our bodies exposing us both completely. I tried hiding back under the sheets but he caught my wrist and began kissing my body.

"Don't hide yourself from me, you're beautiful." He whispered into my skin.

"Touya~" I whined, "This is so embarrassing."

He chuckled, "You're such a cutie." he pinched my chest seductively causing me to give in.

I crashed my lips onto his and he took the chance to pull me closer by the waist and placed me on top of him. Let's just say, we melted into each other's kisses and love once again. Waking up early was definitely not in our future plans.

~~

Time Skip~ A few days before the training camp trip~

The next day as I was getting out of Touya's bed and getting ready to teleport to my room to get ready for school. I couldn't help but keep thinking about how they're related.