Chapter 33. Kidnapped

"YOU ASSHOLES ARE GOING TO FUCKING PAY FOR KIDNAPPING US!!!" A loud voice roared.

His voice awaking me. The fuck where am I? Oh no... please don't tell me the League really did kidnap us and it's not a dream!!??

 Did Touya know about this too???? Did he help plan my kidnapping??! And OUCH! WHO THE FUCK HIT ME IN THE HEAD??!

"We're recruiting you two." A voice I knew very well spoke. "You should be honored to be here."

It's Shigaraki. Okay so Katsuki won the sports festival, I can see why they'd want him since he's really powerful and all but me? Was it because I bumped into him several weeks ago?

"As if I'd join your shitty league." Katsuki spat.

I started to open my eyes and saw I was next to Katsuki tied. "Whoa, your mask really is a hand." I gasped out loud causing everyone to shut their mouths and look at me.

"Good the princess has woken up." Shigaraki said.

"Don't call me princess. Someone care to tell me who hit me?"

"She's so cute!" yelled a crazy blonde girl jumping up and down. "Can I cut her?"

"No you idiot." Said a voice I knew very well, the same voice I loved with all my heart –Touya.

I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. I was upset. He knew I didn't like the League. He knows... he even said I was too cute to be a villain... then why? Why Touya?

"Cut me and I swear I'll teleport your ass to hell." I growled. I turned back to Shigaraki and added, "Couldn't you have sent some invitation instead of kidnapping us? Haven't you heard kidnapping fucks up people's sleep schedules? Like dude, my sleep schedule is now fucked up for who knows how long."

"What the...?" he gasped at the use of my vocabulary.

I heard Katsuki titter.

"Invitation or not though, I wouldn't join this group. Right Katsuki?"

"No way in hell." He agreed with me.

"See?"

"I like this girl! No I hate her guts!" said a man in some body suit, he sounds bipolar or something.

Honestly why am I even here? I had enough of being tied. It brings so many awful memories. That reminds me that man probably has already heard the news about his 'perfect' daughter being kidnapped. This is going to ruin my plan...

I'm abruptly pulled out of my complaining thoughts as soon as I heard Touya asked Shigaraki, "Who's the girl? I don't recall taking the girl hostage was part of the plan."

I blinked rather shocked, but the anger in me didn't allow me to let my guard down.

"You came late to the meeting remember?" Shigaraki told him.

"By five minutes." Touya or should I say Dabi remarked with slight irritation.

"If you had come on time you would've heard about how I met her."

Touya's eyes briefly met mine, I looked away which made Katsuki give me a concerned expression.

"You're making it sound like we're friends or something." I spat angrily, "We're not. Honestly, I bumped into you by accident, and I said sorry about it, I even complemented your hair and this is what I get?"

"Dumbass, that's why you're not supposed to talk to strangers." Katsuki yelled at me.

"How was I supposed to know he was the guy who attacked USJ. I wasn't there remember? Tch."