Epilogue Pt1/2

Two Month Later~

I was sighing deeply. Men... ugh... men... men and their ideas. All of them. But most of all Touya...

I pouted crossing my arms while sitting down. Slowly, I attempted to stand and go fetch something to eat but I was abruptly stopped.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Katsuki spoke in a low voice.

"To the kitchen..." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare move! Deku!? I thought you were watching her!"

"Kacchan maybe it's not so bad if she walks around?" Izuku commented.

"Of course it's not bad! I'm perfectly fine!" I shouted back.

"(Y/n)! Calm down. Don't shout it won't be good for the baby!" Izuku said alarmed.

Katsuki came out to the living room where Izuku and I were at. "Stop complaining Airhead! You're pregnant so you better start acting like it!"

I groaned annoyed, " Exactly Katsuki, I'm pregnant not injured! Why did Touya ask you two to babysit me?" I sighed. "I'm not a kid sheesh."

Izuku smiled nervously as he brought me back to the couch followed by Katsuki who set a tray of delicious food in front of me.

"Well Touya asked me to drop you off, since he still had work to do, it was to make sure you were going home and not working or anything like that and Kacchan overheard so he decided to tag along." Izuku explained as he sat next to me.

Katsuki scowled, "Knowing Deku he wouldn't be able to handle your stubbornness. Now shut up and eat."

"If I shut up how am I supposed to eat with a closed mouth huh genius?" I retorted and Izuku laughed.

"Shut up Deku!"

"Hey don't start... Gah!" I gasped with shock.

I felt a kick in my belly. But Katsuki and Izuku had no idea; we were in total silence and their faces were priceless. Izuku was practically ready to call an ambulance and Katsuki seemed like he was going to lose his mind. I wanted to laugh so bad, and I guess I sort of did because Katsuki then yelled, "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"The baby kicked! Ah—there's another kick! Oh another!" I told them with a grin.

"Can we?" Izuku sweetly asked permission for them to feel the baby kick and I nodded.

"Strong kid." Katsuki mumbled.

"He's probably kicking because he heard you yelling." I snickered and he rolled his eyes at me.

The three of us eventually sat down to watch TV. They didn't leave until Touya came back home and when he did, he held me tightly in his arms. And our sweet baby kicked once more.

Few days later~

There I was walking to the grocery store, Touya had fallen asleep and I was craving some cupcakes with bacon and peanut butter. I didn't want to wake up poor Touya who had been working with Kei to lessen our workload.

So there I was strolling into the store. I stopped by the beverage section which was near the alcohol isle. I was thinking of getting Touya a bottle of his favorite bourbon since he had been craving it. Oddly he's been craving things too, and it so happened to be bourbon.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?!" a familiar voice addressed me.

I turned around and saw Daisuke with a panicked expression. "You can't be drinking alcohol!"