Chapter 27. A Boy Named Touya

(Y/N)'s POV

As I walked out the car. I placed the sunglasses on my face. My arm being sore and my thighs covered in scratches, not even makeup could hide the atrocity that 'accident' left me in.

To my misfortune, I was late to class. Aizawa stopped speaking, his eyes went wide as he saw me enter the classroom. Everyone in class was gasping. Sho being the one to quickly run up to me. He knew me well. He knew something was up. I tried smiling as everyone started saying my name and asking questions.

"What happened?" Sho asked utterly concerned.

"I'm fine. No need to worry! I just got my quirk to return to normal, well kind of and this happened. I was being reckless again..." I walked slowly to my seat with Shoto's help but Aizawa stopped us.

"You need to see recovery girl now." He ordered.

"I'm okay." I protested with a polite smile despite the pain I was in.

"(Y/N), your arm is bleeding!" Izuku exclaimed.

I look down and my sunglasses fell of my face. My black eye was displayed. More people cried out my name as I start losing consciousness. Last thing I saw was Katsuki and Sho quickly supporting my body.

"(Y/N)!" Sho shouted.

~Third Person POV~

Everyone in class 1-A panicked, to see their friend collapsed and covered in blood and bruises. They all questioned and wondered who could've done this to her. To (Y/N) who was a nice person. They were pondering what (Y/N) had been going through all this time and how they didn't manage to perceive it.

"Take her to Recovery Girl, ASAP!" Aizawa shouted to the two boys holding her.

"What happened to her?"

"Is she going to be okay?"

"(Y/N) please be strong!"

Class was then taken over by Present Mic as Aizawa quickly followed Bakugou and Todoroki. As that occurred Midoriya too followed them as he picked up (Y/N)'s belongings.

And Thus, Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Aizawa quickly rushed towards Recovery Girl's office.

"Do you know what happened?" Aizawa asked Todoroki with concern.

Carrying (Y/N), Todoroki shook her head but then Aizawa took (Y/N)'s frail body into his arms like a protective dad as Todoroki answered, "She called me yesterday about the history project we were going to do. We were going to meet but she never arrived she texted me saying her father needed her to stay home."

"That bastard probably did something to her!" Bakugou shouted furiously.

"Aizawa sensei, did you know about (Y/N)'s situation with her dad?" Midoriya asked his teacher a little hesitantly.

"Yes." Aizawa stated shortly.

~~
They successfully got (Y/N) to Recovery Girl in time to heal her. (Y/N) was tossing a bit with pain as she mumbled out Dabi's name. Aizawa took the three boys out for Recovery Girl to do her job.

As they were out. He asked his students, "Do any of you know who this Dabi person is?"

"I'd like to know that too." Bakugou stated a bit annoyed, "She mentioned him before too."

"I heard her mention him as well." Midoriya added, "But we don't know."

Todoroki remained quiet, thus having all eyes on him. He sighed a bit uncomfortably, "He's (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Don't worry he's not the one hurting her, he's a decent person."