1

Tenjiku.

"You keep spacing out!" a teenage girl exclaimed, pouting while glaring at her friend. "Seriously, what do you have in mind?"

Our commander is definitely trustworthy, he wouldn't make decisions which would lead us in an absolute defeat. All I have to do is relax, prepare myself for the battle and do my best. Just trust Mikey.

"Hey!!" the girl hit her friend on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh, nothing," you sighed, trying to remove everything from your worries. "I just.. I am nervous. About our clash with the Tenjikus. I'm sorry, Yumeri."

"Ah, Mikey would never let us down. Stronger opponents make him wilder, you know," Yumeri winked. "I'm a bit worried about him. He's not being himself for the past few days but I trust him. With my life."

Why can't I stop shaking? I feel like there's something going on inside my guts. Why am I panicking? I can't stop myself.

"Hey," Yumeri stopped swinging her arms, putting it together on her back. "Since you're not talking to me. I'm going to meet Emma-chan and Hina-chan."

My hands are getting cold. I can feel my heartbeat racing. Why the fuck am I panicking??

Yumeri clicked her tongue before hitting your left shoulder again. "You better apply everything you learned from me tonight. This is going to be a serious fight. We're up against ex convicts. We don't want to lose members." She placed her hands on her pockets. "I'll be going then!"

Once Yumeri left, you held your chest tight as you search for your inhaler. You needed to calm down and stop thinking or else you might get in a critical condition too. Sitting on a bench made you more comfortable as you embrace yourself, feeling the breeze of winter. Winter always comforts you but today was different. Your guts tell you something bad will happen.

With the absence of captains, you felt really weak compared to Tenjiku. That gang has criminal members. They even have Kisaki with them. These things have been bothering you. You are worrying about Mitsuya and Smiley, thinking about the betrayal, and trying to improve your medical skills. Those are more than enough to keep you occupied, and now, you have a bad gut feeling.

Quick introduction, you are a member of Toman's 6th division. Your squad is mainly in charge of first aid in case of emergency. You join fights but the health of the members is your priority. You aren't really good with health related things but you really wanted be in a gang.

Time passed quickly. You're trying to stay calm as you held your uniform tight. Looking at yourself in the mirror motivated you. You may not be as good as Yumeri with medicals, but you believe in yourself that you are a good fighter.

With a loud exhale, you approached your door step and left all your worries behind. For now, all you have to worry about is defeating Tenjiku. You gritted your teeth and balled your fist as you walked away from your little comfort zone.

Forgetting about fetching Yumeri, you headed straight to the designated place. You parked your motorcycle and went where the others were. You arrived not too early but not late. Mikey seemed to be nowhere, as well as your vice commander, Takemichi and your captain.

"Everyone!" you turned your head to where the voice came from. "Due to some circumstances, our commander can't join today. Same with our vice commander."

Chatter grew as you started panicking again. Was this the bad gut feeling you have? You gulped, thinking about what you should do know. Takemichi is the only present captain and he is already bruised. You can't even find your captain.

You mentally agreed with your co-members about retreating. They started protesting to Takemichi that Toman definitely have no chance of winning now that Mikey is not here. However, the acting commander did not change his mind. He told everyone that he would not back down and showed his braveness and dedication. Now, the some of members changed their minds again.

The final decision was to continue and fight. Not everyone agreed though. Takemichi let everybody decide for their lives and told them that they can retreat if they wanted to. Everyone who chooses to fight with the acting commander was fired up, completely forgetting about who and what the opponents are. Since you were not close with anyone around, you didn't know what to do. Your judgement tells you that Takemichi's decision is a bad idea but you couldn't do anything about it. You don't want to wake up in the next morning and hear a bad news about the gang.

"Hey," you were startled with the sudden call. "I'm here. Don't worry, mkay?"

"This can't go on. You know that, Yumeri. You know you have to stop them. You are also a captain!"

"Don't be afraid. Mikey..." Yumeri looked down and bit her lips. "Mikey needs some time."

"And we need him. You know we need him. We just have to retreat and wait for him. You know that, right?"

"We can't run away now," your friend looked at you with terror on her eyes. "I need to get revenge for Emma-chan."

Your tears betrayed you and left your eyes as you stare back at Yumeri's orbs. "I don't want to see anyone dying on me."

"That's why we have to do this. That's why I am going to do this."

Since you didn't want to abandon and lose your friend, you forced yourself to keep your cool and wish for a good ending. Even though you know it's impossible to win, you tried to have the same mindset as Takemichi. After the decision was made, everyone rode on their motorcycle to get to the 7th Pier at Yokohama Bay.

Yumeri told you she couldn't drive because she hurt her arm. She reassured you that it wasn't bad tho. You two shared a bike ever since you joined Toman and she was always the one to drive. And now that you're in charge of the motorcycle, speed is the most important.

Upon arriving, you held Yumeri's hand and felt her courage and determination combining to yours. One last loud exhale and you're ready.

You saw Kisaki standing from afar. Looking around, you had a glance to every important person from Tenjiku. The Haitani Brothers, Madarame Shion, Kokonoi Hajime, Hanma Shuji, Mochizuki Kanji, Hitto Kakucho... Yasuhiro Muto, Akashi Haruchiyo and their president...

Kurokawa Izana.