10

Failed. (Gathering Part 2)

"Izana-kun?~" Yumeri shouted as she entered the Sano residence. "Oh, Ohayo, Michael! Where's your brother?"

"Hmm~" Mikey shrugged, dragging his towel out of his room. He was still sleepy as he walked to the house.

"Sleepyhead," Yumeri rolled her eyes. "Wait here, sir. I'll go find Izana-kun."

"Thank you," a man in suit bowed and waited for Yumeri to come back.

"Izana-kun~" she continued chanting Izana's name, and now, it is heard around the house.

Izana, in the kitchen, was drinking a glass of water. He almost choke on the liquid when he heard her voice. Immediately, he hid behind one of the pillars.

Mikey, on the other hand, arrived in the kitchen and stared at the figure of Izana trying to avoid trouble. He yawned, catching his older brother's attention. This made Izana's eyes widen.

The voice became louder, meaning she is getting near. "Mikey, how about Emma? She might know where Izana is."

"Izana?" Mikey asked the female and looked back at Izana. Yumeri couldn't see the guy because the pillar was between them.

The older guy gestured a shush to his brother. "Ah~ Izana went out." Mikey lied.

"Where?"

Mikey looked back at his brother again, making him grit his teeth and shut his eyes out of frustration. "I don't know. Why are you asking me?"

Yumeri clicked her tongue. "Fine. I'll just come back later." Then she attempted to leave; Izana silently sighing out of relief.

"Ohayo, Yume-chan," Emma arrived on the scene. "Ohayo, Mikey and Nii-san."

"Nii-san???" Yumeri suddenly went on the other side and found her goal hiding. "Mikey, you dirty liar!"

Izana's blood boil but he stayed patient. "What the fuck do you need?"

"Oh, someone's waiting outside... For you," Yumeri said while pointing out. "You know what, I'll just have breakfast here. I bought dorayaki!!"

"Yaaay!" Mikey cheered.

"I'm not going to give some to you, since you lied to me," she stuck her tongue out.

"But Izana told me to!"

"I don't care," the voices slowly faded as Izana went further and further away from them.

He met the man with a suit. He doesn't know who it is so he raised an eyebrow at him. The man immediately bowed when he saw Izana. Izana was confused since he never met this man before.

"Kurokawa Izana," the man handed him a paper bag. "Should we fetch you here later?"

"Who are you? What's this for?"

"I am one of Miss. (Y/N)'s butler. Please let me know if you need anything else. We will gladly help you."

"Butler, my ass. Didn't know my servant has her own butler," Izana whispered before chuckling to himself.

"Excuse me, sir. May I beg your pardon?"

"Nothing," Izana turned his back but he thought something evil. "I need money. How much can you give me?"

"How much do you need?"

"The fuck? Are you really going to give me?!"

"Well, you said you need—"