2

:> Major spoilers ahead :>

Death?

Four Hundred members of Tenjiku versus fifty members of Toman. Mikey and Draken weren't there. Takemichi and Yumeri are the only captains and both of them are hurt. This fight, torture or suicide rather, seemed to be already finished.

Kisaki was clearly glad that his plans were successful, having Mikey breakdown and Draken blaming Mikey. Obviously, he wouldn't join the fight. It was never his thing. Now, the only one left in his plans is to wait for Toman's defeat.

The fight started off with the two forerunners, giving Toman an inspiration and hope. For additional information, S-62's infamous ritual is a way to start up a gang fight, wherein the two forerunner will have 1v1 fight. The winner will obviously boost their team's morale.

Despite being a girl, the members of Tenjiku did not underestimate you. They seriously fought with you, making sure you get bruised. Of course, your sex doesn't define your strength so it may not be easy but you did well in taking care of them.

Fighting guys who are a lot bigger, older and stronger than you was more than difficult. You could feel your body failing but upon looking back, you were very proud of yourself considering the number of opponents you manage to defeat.

Although you're doing well with fighting, you completely forgot what your priority was. Your eyes widen as you look around and saw how pitiful your co-members are. You could see blood and those who cannot stand up anymore.

Looking for your captain, you noticed that Toman lost motivation again but Takemichi is not giving up. When you found Yumeri, you could not help but feel guilty. She was in the middle of a fight, bruised and looked half-dead but was still standing. You knew how she loved treating others and now she can't since she's in the middle of a fight.

Waves of hope came and left as your co-members surpassed their limits but still failed. You were now busy collecting your severely injured co-members so they wouldn't be hurt more. Toman was coming close to defeat when the biggest hope arrived.

"I told you I won't lose," Takemichi stated firmly.

"Huh?" Izana asked confused. "What are you talking about?"

"President."

"Thanks, Takemitchy," Mikey's presence made everyone stiff. The way he walked encouraged his members and gave a huge ball of hope that stayed for long enough.

Along with him was Draken and Hinata. The male teenager followed his commander with confidence, making sure to influence the others.

The long night was finally coming to an end. With Mikey's presence, everyone looked forward for the end. The tension grew as Toman's president approached Izana. It was almost as if the atmosphere was filled with bombs and the moment you breathe incorrectly, it will just explode.

Again, you felt something inside your stomach as you watch Mikey and Izana return kicks to each other. You were feeling bad about this so you decided to sit and watch as you use your inhaler to calm your self down.

"If I lose this fight, it means that I will lose everything, right?" Izana asked, unleashing his insanity.

Mikey didn't bat an eye, just looking straight at the man who now holds his life. You froze, couldn't breathe and not even blink. Not only were you scared but you also felt traumatized. Whatever Izana was holding was not any joke and he could take Mikey's life any moment now.