20

"Chifuyu?" your expression slowly melt as you see the person in front of you. "What are you doing here at this time? It's too early."

"I couldn't sleep. Are you okay?" he asks, handing you doughnuts he probably got from the nearest convenience store. "You look tired."

"I haven't sleep yet," you let Chifuyu in and gesture him to take a seat. "I couldn't sleep either. Well, to be honest, I was on my way to dreamland when you knocked but it's fine."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"I said, it's fine."

I'm sorry, I just had to (╥﹏╥).
I really had fun reading your comments
and I wanted to prank you. You know,
disappointment, since you all wanted
Izana to show up. Anyways, here you go.
I hope you like this chapter.

----------

Izana.

"I'm freezing," he informs. "Get out of the way."

After slightly shoving you away from the entrance, he goes straight to your bathroom. You stand there, couldn't believe what you just see, couldn't believe his audacity. You are thinking if this is a dream or you are hallucinating. Were you too happy?

"Can I borrow a towel?" he asks, with a soft tone. "I'll take a shower here."

Without thinking, you go to your room, grabbing a clean towel from your cabinet. You hand it to him, locking eyes with him for few seconds before he abruptly closes the door.

Since he was wet with the moderate rain outside, you decide to cook him some hot ramen while waiting. He's lucky because you haven't start scolding him but he better be ready for later.

You try to hear him bathing but you couldn't hear anything. You wonder what he was doing since you are done cooking. Putting your ear on the door and leaning on it, you try harder to know what's happening inside.

In a blink of an eye, you lost balance and fell. Fortunately, you fall on his chest— bare chest. You look at him in the eye and smile awkwardly, hoping he doesn't think you are being a pervert.

"Lend me clothes. Mine's wet," he says after helping you stand on your own.

Like being hypnotized, you go back to your room and grab some clothes. You take the biggest and most comfy so he can feel cozy and comfortable.

He looks at you tiredly after seeing the piece of clothing you gave him. You try to win against him with a smile. In the end, he gives up and closes the door once again to change into the onesie he received.

"How did he take a bath? I didn't hear anything tho," you whisper to yourself, heading back to the Kitchen.

You set the foods on the table nicely and wait for him. Honestly, you weren't sure what to say first. You don't know how to talk to him but just like what Chifuyu told Yumeri, you just need to express whatever you want to express. Maybe later, when you're calm, you can explain your point clearer.

"I'll sleep at the couch—"

"I cooked instant ramen," you interrupt. "Come here and eat."

"I'm tired—"

"Come. Here. And. Eat," you firmly say. "You need to fill your stomach with hot food so you won't catch a cold."