17

Ugh, this is short.
I'm running out of ideas. I'm sorry.
I just want to write happy chapters again.

Apologies?

"Iza-" Takemichi coughs as he try to talk loudly.

Izana throws the other's body on the floor, leaving him behind. He does not forget to lock the door before dashing off. Sighs continuously leave his mouth, still bothered about the decision he will make.

He thinks of consulting Kakucho but the latter is nowhere to be found. He finds himself alone with his three abductees and now he doesn't know what to do.

Meanwhile, Takemichi notices his surroundings. He realizes that he is finally in a clean room where there is also light and the temperature is warm enough to be cozy. He wonders why Izana would bring him there.

"Hello?" Takemichi tries to turn his head to the voice source. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

Your mother slowly approaches his frail body and helps him sit. She unties his limbs and wipes the dried blood on his face. Meanwhile, your father grabs a glass of water and approaches him with a smile.

"What happened to you?" your mother asked, holding his weak figure.

"Here, drink this," your father offers him assistance. "Did he beat you up?"

"Are you okay?" instead of answering all their questions, Takemichi proceeds to ask them the same thing. "How long have you been here?"

"You should rest first-"

"I have to know immediately."

Your parents look at each other and talk as if they read each other's mind. Once they both agree, they help Takemichi to lie down on the couch. They settle themselves on the floor again before explaining.

"The guy with a scar brought us here," your father starts.

"We were obviously abducted by my daughter's boyfriend! Where is he, anyway?"

"Did he hurt you?" Takemichi.

"I just told you that I haven't seen him ever since I fell asleep on the vehicle we rode. He told us he would bring us to my suicidal daughter. Now, just what is this?!" your mother.

"Did you wake up in here?" Takemichi.

"She woke up here while I was able to talk to that scar guy. He told me to stay quiet and not to worry. He didn't lay even a finger on me." dad.

Takemichi slightly smiles. "He doesn't want to hurt you. I knew it."

"You know what he's planning? If you know, then tell-" your mother rolls her eyes. "Nevermind, just tell that guy to let us go. You can talk to him, right? I can't believe I am being held by a teenager."

"You have to listen to me, Mrs. (L/N)," Takemichi says.

"No, shut up," the lady stands up to get a blanket. She sets it on Takemichi's body. "Rest first, I can barely understand what you say."

Your parents made sure that Takemichi is comfortable and resting well. They try their best to treat his wounds but of course, they can only tend to the small ones. Takemichi seems to have a broken arm, as well as his fingers. He looked tortured but spared. But, only his limbs suffered. On his face, aside from black eyes and nose bleed, there isn't much bruise. His face is not that swollen.

On the other hand, you and Chifuyu brings Kakucho to Mikey. You let both of them talk to each other privately and wait outside. Your heartbeat is beating rapidly, that now, you just want to stop it.