21

I hope you like this, akyliii (≧▽≦)

Reconciliation.

"Good morning!!!" Yumeri barges in, carrying a bag. "Where is that twisted boy?"

Chifuyu places his index finger on his pouting lips, gesturing the girl to shush. "He's resting, Yumeri-san. You don't have to use 100 percent of your voice."

You grab the bag from your best friend and go to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients she brought. Yumeri sits on the space beside Chifuyu and leans her back on it, finding a comfortable position.

"Did you get in touch with Mikey-kun?" Chifuyu asks the girl.

Yumeri nods. "He said he's on his way. I wonder where he got his ass on."

"We don't have to worry anymore. Even Takemichi is in relief," Chifuyu informs. "Mission success."

Yumeri puts her hands up and cheers. "Yay! We made a great team!!"

"We didn't do anything tho. It's all thanks to Izana-kun for showing up."

"Does this mean the future will be great, now that we eliminated all the problems?" Yumeri pouts, imagining what could happen in the future. "Do you think N/N-chan and Izana will be together?" she whispers.

Chifuyu sighs. "Let's ask Takemichi. He invited Hina-chan and her brother. He said he'll go to the future right away."

Yumeri whines. "It's not fair. I want some super powers too. Time traveling is overpowered. "

"Well, Takemichi is weak and a crybaby so it's just fair," Chifuyu chuckles.

"I can't disagree," Yumeri giggles as well.

Let's talk about you. After you are done making a meal for Izana, you set it up on a tray and bring it to your room. Right there, he's sleeping peacefully with the towel you placed on his forehead.

You sit at the bed and place the tray on the bedside table. You shake him lightly to wake him up. He opens his eyes and tries to get up. You help him sit and lean on some pillow.

"This time, you should eat. I won't scold you anymore," you say before grabbing the bowl to feed him. "Should I feed you? Or you can eat by yourself?"

Izana answers your question by opening his mouth to let you put the food inside. For the second time, you touch and check his temperature by putting your palm in his forehead.

"I'll get the thermometer later but I think your fever is getting better. Do you still feel dizzy?" you ask, continuously feeding him.

Izana gently shakes his head. "Who is the guy again? What's his name?"

"Ah, Chifuyu. Why?"

"Why is he your friend?" Izana asks, anger slightly obvious on his voice.

"He's nice-"