13

Start.

[•••]

"Help us," unfamiliar voice.

"Help," unfamiliar voice.

Unfamiliar place. Unfamiliar feeling.

Takemichi looks at his bloody hands and back to the two middle-aged people.

[•••]

Takemichi halts, feeling confused. What just happened? He looks around where he is— school. Was he imagining things? Where did that come from?

The blonde tries to get it off of his head. He wasn't sure what that was so he tries to ignore it. Although feeling nervous, he wants to wait for Chifuyu so he could tell him what he has been experiencing this days.

He walks on the hallways slowly, as if he is taking his time thinking and deducting the visions he often see.

At first, he thought that he was hallucinating, with (Y/N) 's parents appearing in front of him. They held his hand and smiled warmly. The second time he hallucinated was about Izana going to talk with him. Izana looked angry when he approached Takemichi, the vision stopped before Izana could get near him.

"Takemichi-kun," Hina pinches the hem of the uniform of her man. She's been trying to steal attention from him but she has no luck. Takemichi is too deep on his thoughts. "Takemichi-kun!"

Suddenly, Takemichi exhales loudly to which made Hina flinch and let him go. The blonde quickly runs away from there, leaving the dumbfounded, ignored and miserable girl. He didn't notice his girlfriend and now she is mad.

Takemichi pants as he try to look for a certain person. Of course, it is hard since a lot of students are also out from dismissal. He paces back and forth as he wait for his objective.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi calls loudly.

Chifuyu turns his head around and finds Takemichi waving at him. This surprises Chifuyu because Hanagaki doesn't usually go to his school. Maybe, he has something important to say. With a wave of his hand, he bids goodbye to his bestfriend and approaches Takemichi.

"Partner," he says. "Why are you here?"

"I have something to tell you."

With that, both of them leaves the campus and goes into a more quiet place where they can talk privately. Chifuyu buys a snack so he can fill his stomach while discussing Takemichi's concern.

"Here, let's share," Chifuyu offers.

"This is about Izana-kun," Takemichi gets to the point. "This past days, I've been having visions. I don't think it's random."

"What kind of visions?"

"About (Y/N)-chan's parents," he replies. He only saw them once, but he's sure that he's been imagining things about them. Takemichi tells his partner everything.

"Is that supposed to be a warning?"  Chifuyu.

"I don't know. This just bothers me a lot," Takemichi looks at the ground. "When I saw (Y/N)-chan's parents yesterday, I thought it was true but they suddenly disappeared. Then earlier this morning, on my way to school, they approached me. I thought it was some sort of a time loop."