22

It's been a while. I missed y'all. I hope you missed me too,mina. School kept me super busy that I barely even have time for myself. And so, I am going to make up for the delay. I hope you get to enjoy this update.

Chill.

It's been a week since Izana became a Toman Captain. He doesn't want to wear the uniform nor be a part of the gang. However, he didn't object on Mikey's decision and he still kept the uniform nicely on his closet.

<<<

Izana visited the hospital with you. He couldn't go anywhere without you, that it almost seemed you were his guardian. He talked to Takemichi and they fixed all of the messes and misunderstanding between them. Just like what Izana did during the Toman meeting, he apologized personally to Takemichi.

You both asked him what will really happen in  future which he answered full detailed, from the jobs of each other to the deaths of each other. He told you that before dying, you are all happy and contented with each of your lives. Now that he managed to change the past, there will be adjustments on the future as well. He can't predict what will happen yet but he assures you that he'll always find a way to make everyone happy.

After visiting the hospital, Izana asked you to bring him to your parents. He also did some efforts by buying rice crackers and a bouquet of flowers for your mother. You asked why he would do such thing but he didn't provide you answer. He asked you to let him talk to them alone and so you went to your room and looked at the things you left. He had a serious talk about you and him with your parents, including his intentions and apologies. Your mother was actually impressed with him because she thought that he was worse than that. Their conversation lasted for about 30 minutes before they let you join. Surprisingly, you had a great time with the three of them even though they seem to be hiding something from you.

>>>

Back to the present, Izana is sitting on their living room while watching television. It is a peaceful afternoon when birds are singing and the warm breeze embraces your skin. Since it's weekend, Emma and Mikey is also on the house.

Emma, who's sitting at the living room with her brother, is busy pressing buttons on her phone. She is talking to her friends about new plans for the boys. She's smiling to herself as she thinks of creative ideas.

Izana looks at her with a confused expression. He wants to know what she's up to but he doesn't want her to think he's being nosy. He tries to focus on what he's watching.

"EMMA-CHAN!!" as soon as Izana hear this voice, he immediately runs to his room as an instinct.

The blonde girl slowly stands up and walks toward the door, using the furniture around her as a support. She meets Yumeri's smiling face and accommodates her inside, letting her sit on Izana's place earlier.

"Why are you watching action films?" Yumeri asks. "I thought you like romance? How are you gonna flirt with Draken with this, invite him to a match?"

"Izana nii-san was watching that. He sprinted away when you arrived here," Emma informs, chuckling a little bit.

Yumeri pouts and rolls her eyes. "About this summer, I want it to be different since last festival was a disaster."

"Yeah, I remember Draken getting stabbed," Emma shows a bitter expression.

"Do you want me to ask my parents to lend us some money so we can rent a safe place?" Yumeri asks. "We can buy our own hanabi and watch it alone. You and Hina should be on the roof top so you can watch them better."