4

Escape.

"Why don't you just fucking uncuff me?!" Izana asked furiously.

"Because you will run away," you said, holding still your arm as you feed him.

"I can eat by myself! I have hands so let me use them. Are you dumb or something?" he said, still refusing.

This has been going on for almost an hour. You've been taking care of him for four days, ever since he woke up, and this is how he always treated you. It's funny how he refuses all the time but still eat whatever you're feeding him. All you need is patience so he can finish his meal.

"You're almost done. Come on," you said, putting the spoon full of food in his mouth.

"I will not go anywhere so these aren't necessary," he stated with his mouth full.

"Arararara," you mocked him. "Mikey would kick my face if you go missing."

"You deserve that," he really wanted to smack your head for making him look weak but he couldn't do anything about it— his hands and feet are tied. "I stayed here when you were asleep. That's a proof that I'm not going anywhere."

"That's just because you can't. I have to take care of you until you fully recover."

"Servants do not disobey the king!" here he go again with his royalty topic.

"Ugh," you groaned feeding him the last spoon before cleaning up the plates. "Since when did I become a servant? I am not a servant, you know."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I am not."

"Then why are you taking care of me?" Izana raised his eyebrow as his gaze follow your movements.

"Because I want to. You're my first patient so I'm not letting you go until the end. You are my responsibility."

"So you're going to stay with me until I get discharged?"

"Yes. I'm looking after you with full responsibility," you gestured a salute with your soapy hand.

"That's what servants do."

You almost facepalm yourself, being unable to believe his childishness. You two grew fond of each other to the point that he calls even when you're bathing. You saw something that he never showed others, well maybe except for Kakucho. He was really quiet when Mikey and the others were around but he would always argue with you.

"Servants work for kings. I work for myself. I am not going to obey you because I am not your servant," you said, looking at him. "And you are not my king."

"Fuck you," he spat before adverting his gaze on the ceiling.

After that argument, no one dared to make a noise. You did your own business while Izana decided to sleep. He didn't know how to start a conversation because everytime he tries, it always end up in an argument.

Kakucho was always away, giving both of you some space. He knew that Izana feels comfortable around you as he shows his real self so he's trying to stay away. Of course, he was just around the hospital, strolling as if it was some kind of a park.