23

This is longer than usual.

Festival.

"I have a challenge for you, guys," Hina suggests.

The girls, including you, are currently in Yumeri's room getting ready for the summer festival later. With the yukatas scattered on Yumeri's room, each of you gets to choose what you want to wear. You have your own yukata already so you're actually just waiting for them to finish. You are sitting on Yumeri's bed.

"I'll try this on," Emma says, heading to the bathroom to change.

"Good thing I have lots of clothes," Yumeri proudly says. "Anyways, what's your challenge?"

"On the second thought, I don't want to do it anymore," Hina pouts and sighs.

"Why? It would be fun. I'm already in!" Yumeri smiles at her.

"I don't think N/N-chan can join tho," Hina reveals. "And specially you."

"Eh?! It's only for you and Emma? What kind of shitty challenge is that?" Yumeri complains.

"How do I look?" you turn your heads towards Emma's direction. She's wearing a purple yukata designed with flowers that goes with a red obi and white obidome.

"Perfect," Yumeri cheers."I bet Draken would be head over heals for you."

"Emma looks beautiful with anything," you genuinely say.

"Thank you," she blushes before stepping over the other yukatas. "I'll borrow this Yume-chan."

"Sure," Yumeri smiles. "Anyways, Hina-chan has a challenge— only for you," she glares at Hinata.

Hina rolls her eyes. "I'll think of another challenge, okay?"

"What is it?" Emma asks. "Is it about our boyfriends?"

"Yes, I wanted to challenge you into kissing Draken-kun," Hina smiles awkwardly. "Well, I gave my first kiss to Takemichi so—"

"You did what?!?" Yumeri shouts. "You're bold. How was it? When?"

"Last summer festival," Hina blushes. "I did it to cheer Takemichi up. Anyways, I wanted to see who among you can kiss your boyfriends but I remembered that Yume-chan doesn't have a boyfriend and it would be awkward for Izana-kun and N/N-chan to kiss in front of you so..."

"Why would we kiss in front of her? Why would we kiss anyway?" you look at her in disbelief.

"Don't you like nii-san?" Emma asks you innocently. "It would be a perfect moment to confess."

"Hey!" Yumeri complains. "Hina-chan's right. Even if N/N-chan would confess tonight, how about me? Am I going to stand there and cheer for them as they kiss? Do you want me to film them?" she asks in sarcasm.

"Why? Are you planning to stick with them?" Emma asks. "Mikey wouldn't be happy with that."

"Eh? Mikey will come along?" Yumeri tilts her head. "He told me he's sleeping all night long."

"Takemitchy invited Draken and nii-san to get ready for the festival. Mikey got mad because he wasn't invited so he came along with those three. He told me he's just going to attend the festival too."

"So you're telling me that I'm going with Mikey?!" Yumeri reacts violently.

"Yay!" you unintentionally cheer.