15

Pairs.

"What took you so long, Ed?!" Yumeri's voice echoes.

"I'm a busy person, you know."

"If you're busy, then don't come with us," Yumeri crosses her arms. "You make us wait for ages when we are running out of time-"

"Stop blabbering, Yumeri. I'll punch you."

"Oh, so you want to-"

"Okay, let Mikey speak now," Draken interrupts them both and gathers everyone on one place, including you and Chifuyu.

After Chifuyu comforted you, you felt much lighter. You believe in yourself and your friend. And most importantly, you believe in him, Izana. You trust him.

As usual, Mikey stands at the top, with Draken behind him. The mini ceremony is started by greeting the highest with respect. Mikey then explains what happened. He called you and Chifuyu to help him with the information. Of course, this caused violent reactions from the others.

In order to silence them, you bowed down to everyone and speak. "Please help me find my parents. Let's help Izana too."

Even though they are doubtful of Izana, he is still Mikey's brother so they will support whatever Mikey will decide.

"Is everyone in?" Mikey asks, not forcing any individual to participate. He wants to make sure everyone is willing to help. No one disagrees which gives Mikey the signal to continue. "Since we don't know where they are, we have to search for them. Chifuyu and (L/N) don't have any idea of the location. We need to scatter around the area and find them as soon as possible."

"Let's do it in pairs, Mikey," Draken suggests. "We'll expand the searching place to the whole Tokyo."

"Mm," Mikey agrees to this. "I'll be with you, Kenchin. Pair up, mina."

"I'll handle this dork," Yumeri says.

"No. I'm going with Chifuyu."

"Chifuyu can be with (N/N)-chan. And you, you're going with me."

"She's right, Baji-san. It's also not good to leave the women alone," Chifuyu added.

"Hey! are you underes-"

"Shut up. Okay, we'll go together," Baji shushes Yumeri by placing his hands on her face, particularly on her mouth.

"Smiley and Peh-yan, you can go together," Mitsuya says. "I'll call Hakkai to help me."

After deciding and pairing up, Mikey divides the places to be searched. He assigns each pair a location and dispatches everyone. As a remark, he wishes everyone a good luck and their safety.

"We'll stop searching at 12 AM. We can continue tomorrow," Mikey announces. "Do you agree with that, (L/N)?"

"M-me?" You ask. "Why me?"

"Because we're also rescuing your parents. I hope you don't report Izana to the authorities."

You stop for a second. Chifuyu made you forget about the danger your parents might be in. But, then again, "I believe in Izana. He won't hurt my parents."

"Make sure you report to me before going home. Let's meet here again, mina." Mikey reminds. "Be careful. If you ever find Izana and the rest, do not go without us."

With that, everyone went away and drives to their designated places. Chifuyu suggests that you ride with him. You want to refuse but Yumeri asked if she can take the motorcycle with her. She explains that she doesn't want to ride with Baji because he drives fast.