11

Last year feels like yesterday :> Happy new year, mina-san. I hope 2022 will bring so much happiness to you. Thank you so much for your support <3

Plan.

"Why does it seem that you're carrying the whole world again?" Chifuyu asked, munching on his takoyaki. "What happens in the future?"

"Nothing," Takemichi sighed. "Still the same. It means Izana-kun and Mikey-kun will still go away from us."

Both of them are walking back home. Ever since they've become 'partners', Chifuyu is the first one to know what the future will be. However, this time, Takemichi announced it first during the quadruple date. He wasn't able to achieve anything from that announcement tho, so he's going to need Chifuyu again for this mission.

"You just have to monitor them, right?"

"I am," Takemichi shut his eyes. "For the past few days, I'm trying to make sure Izana-kun goes back home."

"How about Mikey?"

"Izana-kun was reported missing first. I suspect that Mikey-kun tried to find him and that caused both of them to become criminals."

Chifuyu nodded his head continuously as he listen to the other. He was curious as well to why would their disappearance results to a mass murder. He felt goosebumps when Takemichi told him how both of them killed everyone at the same day, in detail.

"Why do you think Izana goes away?"

"I have no idea. I don't suspect anything from him at all."

"Maybe he had a fight with Mikey or Emma? Maybe he didn't want to be there?" Chifuyu threw the takoyaki container in the garbage bin. "What does he do everytime he goes out?"

"Just go around Tokyo," Takemichi thought hard but he just couldn't think of anything. "He's always alone."

"Is there any particular area that he visits everyday?"

Takemichi looked at the sky, trying to remember a familiar place. Indeed, Izana seems to go to this route everyday— even when his destination is in the opposite way.

"You haven't been in where (Y/N)-chan lived before, right?"

"What about it?"

"I don't know. It's the first place I thought."

Chifuyu sighed. He couldn't make a conclusion from Takemichi's intel. They were hopeless. He wasn't close with Izana so he doesn't know how he thinks.

"You might want to ask Kakucho or (L/N)-san for help. Izana trusts them most."

"What are you guys talking about?" Takemichi and Chifuyu flinched with the sudden greeting from Hina.

"What are you doing here, Hina-chan and... Emma-chan?" Takemichi asked.

"I'm helping her with her rehabilitation," Hina replied. "So? What about Kakucho and (N/N)-chan's help?"

Takemichi looked at Chifuyu, he gave a reassuring expression back. "It's about Izana-kun. After telling you about the future, I tried going back there. Nothing changed so I need to make sure Izana-kun doesn't go missing. So far, I see him go home everyday. That's enough for me right now."

"Do you follow him until 4 AM?" Emma asked.

"What do you mean, Emma-chan?"

"He goes out during midnight and goes back around 4 AM," Emma shared. "I saw him sneaking out for two consecutive nights so I waited for him every night. And yes, he goes out every night."