24

Beach.

"I told you, Mikey!" Yumeri cheers as she looks at the private yacht. "Asking N/N-chan's parents is better!"

Everybody is in awe as they stare at the vehicle they are going to board on. It has more space than all of you need. It provides facilities and luxurious furnitures. Even the exterior is already grand. Surely, your parents were too excited to hear that you are going on a vacation with your friends.

It's not your first time to see this small ship so you kept your posture and expression plain and blank. You look at everyone and immediately feel their excitement to board it. Even Izana's mouth is slightly opened after seeing that.

"Can we go in now? Can we? Can we?" Yumeri asks you, grabbing both your hands as she looks directly to your eyes. Her orbs are sparkling with enthusiasm. You slowly shake your head because you are also waiting for their permission.

"You're cool, L/N," Mikey compliments. "Thank goodness you're a Toman member."

"You own this?" Mitsuya asks, making everyone wait for your answer.

"It's a company cruise," you spill. "My parents own this and use this for company matters. The last time I got inside is when I was in middle school."

"You're a big time," Baji hits your shoulder slightly before looking at his best friend. "She's your friend, right Chifuyu?"

"Yes," Chifuyu proudly answers, swinging his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. "Thanks for this nice trip, Y/N." he says, his face close to yours when you turn your head towards him.

"So does this mean we're traveling for a long time? Do we get to spend the night there?" Izana asks, breaking the connection between you and Chifuyu by pushing him away from you and standing in his spot.

"It depends on the sea. We can travel fast if the waves aren't mad," you explain. "But yeah, we definitely can sleep inside. There are rooms and comfy beds there."

"Is there any entertainment?" Draken inquires.

"It already has a pool. You can swim in there. I don't remember much but I think we have few activities like table tennis. That's all I remember."

"Let's play that, Angry," Nahoya challenges his brother; the latter accepts that challenge.

"If only Pah could be here," Peh-yan sighs as he whisper to himself.

"Anyway, mina! Let's all have fun in this trip!" Mikey cheers causing everyone to get noisy.

A man in suit approaches you and leads you inside. Two more men gather all of your bags to bring them in. Everyone is so happy as they are singing while walking. The girls are excited as well not only to ride the yacht but also because they've prepared their swimsuits. By them, I mean Hina and Emma.

Mikey, Yumeri and Baji are singing together, hopping while walking at the front. Following them are Draken and Emma, who have their eyes all around the vehicle. Next, Takemichi and Hinata, whispering comments and compliments about the ship to each other. Then, Nahoya, Peh-yan and Souya, talking about the trip. Mitsuya and Hakkai are in front of you, having a conversation about Takashi's sisters. Lastly, you, Izana and Chifuyu.

Izana remains quiet while Chifuyu is full of questions. Basically, he's watching and observing your connection with the other blond. Being him, of course, he feels threatened. He doesn't want you to pay attention to anyone else but he tries his best not to cause trouble especially now.