Chapter 2: Smart-man

One day it was an smart-man.

He walk down the street and everyone ignores him.

When he is back home, no one acknowledges his existence.

This is smart-man.

He is smart so he didn't get to have a graduation-man from school-man or anything like that. He quit halfway right after 9th class-man, because he is smart-man and can survive even with society-man working against him.

He tried everything at least once.

He tried applying for any job-men he thought he could easily do.
Though society-man hates and shuns him for not finishing his education like a normal-man, so no matter what he tried to become, no man would let him.

He then turned to the internet-man.

The internet-man is a transformation that electricty-man goes through everytime someone would turn on their computer-man with a functioning wi-fi-connection-man.

Smart-man tried to stream himself wasting his life-man. Some men found enjoyment out of that and he gained a very small following, but it just didn't feel right.

He could not do this for a long time without feeling like a dirty-man.

He is doing nothing but waste his time-men on camera-man. He didn't think that this was something he wanted to do in the future.

Smart-man did not know what to do, despite being a smart-man.

He came to a conclusion.

After that he went and got himself a large bucket-man.

In the kitchen-man he got himself the sharpest knife-man he could find.

Right then and there he slit his left wrist-man, holding the knife with his right hand-man, quickly put it in his left hand-man and then slitting his other wrist-man very deeply.

"Why are you doing this? We are part of you! How could you!? We still want to live-man!"

But smart-man turned a deaf ear to their complains.

After a minute of this, the bucket-man started to get filled.

"Ugh what is this?... blood-man? Eww.. well it is better than the last thing I had to hold, so some red liquid isn't too bad I guess. Thanks for not pooping in me like that other man."

The smart-man smiled.

This was the first time in a long while that someone was grateful to him.

The happy face that bucket-man made filled him him joy about draining his life-man into him.

"Heeeyyy.. smart-man~ I'm hooome!"

Someone that smart-man knew all so well entered the house. His mother-man.

"Hmm? Where are you? Usually you come to the door..."

She got worried and when she looked for him in the kitchen, she saw him. Bucket-man and all.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

She started to weep like a little child-man.

Gripping his wrist-men with her hand-men tightly, her own hands became bloody by the blood-men that were still flowing out of his body.

"Why did you have to do this, son-man?"

The smart-man is not able to look his mother-man in the eye-men.

In truth, he didn't see why he should be allowed to live since he doesn't contribute to society at all, and it seemingly is all that matters in life.

"You stupid son-man!"

Her tear-men flowed out of her eye-men uncontrollably but she tried to stay calm, because she saw in her son-man's eye-men that he was not the person-man that she was used to.

He must have been hurting for a while to do this.

"If you ever needed help, you could have come to me."

The smart-man shook his head-man.

"What kind of man relies on his parent-men for everything.."

She was a bit slow to realize it, but at the root society-man itself was the problem for giving him the idea that he was worthless without the things a normal-man would have.

Friend-men, a job-man, or even social activity-man in general.

He never went out after he repeatedly failed to do what he wanted in life.

"Sometimes, it doesn't matter what society-man thinks. I will support you, even if you turn out to become some middle aged man living in his mother-man's basement."

Smart-man did not know what to think.

This was his worst case scenario, to become one of these men that live with their mother-man.

His mother-man could feel that he still wasn't convinced so she gives him an ultimatum-man.

"If you do this again, and you die, I wouldn't know what to do. If you are going away, I will follow you."

These words sparked the start of smart-man's resolution.

He wouldn't use knife-man and bucket-man for these things ever again, out of fear that his mother-man might do the same if he did.

He decided that anything was better than that, so he currently lives with his mother-man in the basement-man, like a loser-man.

But that was ok, because he is smart-man and he can get out of any kind of sticky situation-man.

One day, he knew, that he would finally contribute to society, but in his own way.

When he finally gets acknowledged by the world-man, that will be when a new generation-man begins.