Chapter 11: Narrator-men

"It an narrator-man"

"Yes, we know-men."
Basic man said.

"It an narrator-man-university-man."
Narrator-man points to a building that has the words "narrator-man-university-man" written above the entrance with very huge letters.

"The four men, narrator-man, basic-man, idiot-man and smart-man enter the building-man."

Smart-man shudders.
"So this is what normal-man men look like..." He said filled with envy as they pass the halls and the men in said halls.

"Men come here to become an narrator-man." Narrator-man explained.

Basic-man frowns.
"What do we even need narrator-men for? We write our own story-men."

Narrator-men wiggles his finger, belittling the basic-man about his basic thinking.
"Narrator-men learn about the truth-man of the universe-men that only a narrator-man can tap into."

"Uhh... ok.. why are we here? I forgot..."
Idiot-man embarrassingly confessed to them.

"There is something-man that I, the narrator-man have to find out."
Narrator-man started looking serious all of a sudden.

"I was not supposed to interact with you, men. I have to find out why I'm here."

"Oh of course..."
Smart-man said sarcastically, pretending that he cares.

Narrator-man started pouting since he realized that no one took his situation seriously.

"This university-man lies between the border-men of universe-men. Didn't you find it odd-men that we no-clipped through a wall-man to get here?"
Narrator-man tried to convey his intense feelings about the matter by first making them realize how special this university is.

Basic-man shakes his head.
"I go through wall-men with the help of my bodyguard-men on a daily basis-man.

Narrator-man ignored that comment and continued.
"There can only be one narrator-man at a time, kinda like the president-man of men-town-man, but that guy is dead now, together with the town-man. A narrator-man who tapped into the truth-man of the universe-men narrates to the universe-men after gaining omnipotence-man and omni-knowledge-man. There can only be one narrator-man at a time."

"But if that's true-man, who is narrating to the universe right now."
Idiot-man asked.

"Not him, at least."
Smart-man answered.

"Exactly, my men."
Narrator-men confirmed.
"Right after I was basic-manly fired, the monster-men appeared. There has to be a correlation-man."

The group of men stopped in front of a door within the universities facilities that had the words "principal-man" above the entrance in big and bold and cursive and underlines letters.

"Hello principal-man." Narrator-man said after entering the room without knocking.

"Aahhh.. ugh.. oh it's you, narrator-man... shouldn't you be narrating?"
The principle woke up from his regular slumber during work hours.

"That's why I'm here, principal-man. It seems I was rejected-man by the truth-man. Can you check who the current narrator-man is?"

The principal was surprised.
"No... it has to be you, we didn't let anyone-men graduate for 84929748 years since you took on the duty-man of narrator-man."

The other 3 men gasped at the revelation of narrator-man being a very old-man despite his not so old looks.

Narrator-man ignored his comrades and continues talking to the principal.
"What does the truth-man say about this issue. Surely you can consult-man with it." Narrator-man said.