Chapter 14: Main-Character-man

"It an main-character-man!"
Someone said.

During the massacre of the monster village, there has been an uproar amongst the men living in the city next to the now destroyed "men-town-man" called "city-man".

"Look at TV-man! It an main-character-man Oh Em Jeez!"

"Yeah but oh em jeez it an side-kick-man too wow-man!"

"Oh an basic-man too! KYAAAA!"

The three heroes were on TV as they massacred the monster village and the men celebrated every time the heroes killed one of the monsters.

They were famous.

Idiot-man in her costume came to be known as main-character-man because of her flashy white costume with light blue highlights. Also the public simply had more affinity with the female character and thus decided that she is their main character.

Smart-man was known as side-kick-man even though his powers were about the same as idiot-man's.
It was because he was a male man and also because his costume was a bit less flashy with it being a black one with red highlights.

Basic-man was basic-man. No title needed. Though he did wear a black costume with green highlights. Maybe due to both males wearing black costumes, idiot-man stood out more and was crowned the main character in the group "Men United".

Because none of them were wearing masks, everyone knew their real identities from the very beginning, but as they were heroes now, the public preferred to refer to them with their hero names.

Clique-man clicked her tounge.
"You know, I met smart-man before he became an hero-man."
She tried very hard not to look proud.

"Wowee clique-man is so kewl oh em jeez I will be with you forever-man, my man!"
Some random groupie said.

The massacre was televised on a big screen that was set up in the middle of the city at the so called "central-man square-man". All of this was Narrator-man's doing.

"Are you all enjoying the show-man?"
He asked.

Everyone was like "YO-MAN! MY MAN!" confirming his suspicion.

"I'm not suspicious-man at all-man."
Seems like he is growing aware of me. I should choose my words more carefully.

"These three-man will get rid of all the monster-men and bring back peace-man!"

The crowd was freaking out as they were happy that a bunch of monster's were brutally murdered right in front of their eyes.

The big TV screen showed every kill in high definition with 360° replays. Even I don't know how that's supposed to work, but it does.

The crowd was happy that the heroes were there to protect them.

But then idiot-man and smart-man stopped being heroes.

After that happened narrator-man and basic-man took it upon the stage of central-man square-man again.

"As you may know-men, our main 2 hero-men have betrayed humanity."
Narrator-man said.

The crowd was silent. No one knew why this was happening, why their favourite 2 heroes left. It was a mystery to them.

"But don't fear-man! Basic-man will take the mantle-man of main-character-man and hunt-man those traitors and bring them to justice-man."

Everone loved basic-man so they freaked out.
"Aaaaahh yay I knew basic-man was the true main-character-man! I knew it in my heart-man!"

More men like that proclaimed their illogical admiration for basic-man.