Chapter 25: Radioactive-man

"Ugh, where am I?"
Random-man was holding his head with a non-existent hand.

"Oh.. right-man.."
He remembered that he lost his right arm recently and switches to scratch his head with his left hand instead.

"Is some man there?!"
A voice spoke in the dark.

"Who's there-man?"
Random-man stood up quickly because that voice surprised him, hard.

"It's just me, an idiot-man's father-man!"
From the sound of his voice, random-man could tell that the original idiot-man was panicking a bit.

He seemed confused.

"Is it normal-man that I don't have my right arm-man anymore?"
Idiot-man's father asked.

"Do you not remember-man? You lost-man it when you protected-man me."
Random-man explained.

"No.. I don't..."
Idiot-man's father seemed confused.

"Well, it doesn't matter-man. We gotta get outta here, quickly-man. Those two-men are probably still attacking our group-man."

They both nod at each other, except they couldn't see that in the blackness of the dark.

After some time their eyes got used to the darkness and were able to make out some shapes in the cave they were trapped in.

"I think we are trapped-man in a cave-man or something-man."
Idiot-man's father noticed.

The fact that they could see at all meant that light somehow found its way to them, which meant that the exit was probably not too far away.

"Its probably this way-man, c'mon!"
Random-man ran towards the light with Idiot-man's father in tow, hoping that their group, their families are still safe.

Meanwhile on the surface:

Smart-man's mother relentlessly slapped generic-man until his cheeks swell a good amount.

She just didn't stop at all.

*slap slap slap*
Over and over and over.

Basic-man just stood there, wondering if he should help his cousin.

Smart-man's mother didn't seem like she was going to inflict a fatal wound any time soon and he kinda enjoyed not being in the spotlight for once.

Ignored.

That was a state of being that basic-man knew very little about.

Since his birth, he was hailed as a great celebrity just because his name was "basic-man".
Until that day he watched his cousin getting slapped repeatedly by a middle aged man, he still didn't know how that name alone warranted him to become famous.

It's his way of life, or so he thought.

He was hesitating.

"What am I even doing-man.."
He was reflecting on his past actions.

He started to regret what he did to idiot-man. Though it ultimately was his cousin that claimed her life, he gave the order.

The guilt was eating him up from the inside.

Why exactly did he start obeying that boss monster?

"I have.. feeling-men for her?"
He doubted his own reality.

Something was off about him.

He picked up a pointy rock from the ground and ran towards smart-man's mother.

He didn't know why, but he felt like this was the thing he was supposed to do.

"What was it again.. elegance-man? How could a monster-man be elegant-man..."