Chapter 19: The Cousin-men

There they stood.

The 3 men, the two monsters and a sandwich.

Then the headless monster rushed the men closest to him.

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY... YOU MONSTERS!!"
He would have had tears in his eyes if he still had a head.

Basic-man grins evilly and one of his bodyguards softens the ground that the headless monster was about to step on, making it sink into the ground a little bit.

He, the monster, was then stuck into the floor.

"Heh!"
Basic-man said.

The monster roars.

"uuuuuUUUUUOOOOOOAAAAHH!!!!"
It freed itself by breaking the ground open with sheer raw leg strength and pulled his legs out. However, parts of the ground were still stuck on his legs, like rings or shackles.

The monster was close enough to reach basic-man with his arms and hurled his fist downward, about to slam the ground and turn basic-man into a red paste.

"I got it, my man.."
Generic-man quietly said.

He pushed his cousin away and spread his arms upward.

Smart-man knew what was about to happen and dashed off.

The sandwich just stood there, awaiting its friends return.

"That man will somehow cut-man the monster's hand-man off..."
Smart-man remembers idiot-man and is filled with the determination to fight the heroes of humanity.

The monster was just millimeters away from touching generic-man's hands when the headless beast was suddenly slammed into the wall, destroying the entrance, creating a giant hole where there used to be two big doors.

"Oops.." smart-man thought.

The headless monster still moved and groaned so smart-man sighed a sigh of relief that he didn't accidently kill something.

"Sigh-man..."
Smart-man sighed.

Generic-man and Basic-man looked surprised.

"What, you wanna switch side-men again?"
Basic-man mockingly and rhetorically said.

Smart-man swiftly punched generic-man in the gut as swifty swiftyness aswifted.

"Ugh..."
Smart-man knew what it meant to touch that man so, enduring the pain of losing his arm over and over, he regenerated it over and over.

Generic-man collapsed and fell unconscious.

"So weak-man.. and that's what took-man you from me..." he told himself.

He then turned to basic-man.

"Wha.. eehh hehehe it was just a prank-man bro-man.."
Basic-man said trying to get out of the sticky situation of being left on the ground with his own blood being stuck on him and on the ground and everywhere.

Basic-man's imagination was quite vivid.

The bodyguards tried to grab and make smart-man sink into the ground but every time they did, smart-man simply popped back out of the ground, mimicking their ability but still unable to make his own body intangible.

While he couldn't avoid being grabbed, he could bend anything around him to his whim.

That was the true power of men.

He swiftly punched basic-man the same way as he did his cousin.

"You aren't needed in this place-man."
Smart-man said.

Basic-man fell unconscious right after.

Now with all the obstacles being temporarily eliminated, he went back to face the boss monster-man.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting-man."

Smart-man picks up his beloved sandwich.

"So what has led you to me, young man?"
The boss asked.

She seemed rather calm despite witnessing the one sided battle smart-man just fought.

He looked the monster deep into the eyes.

"What has to happen for you to stop-man your rampage-man against us men?"

The boss monster-man smiled.

"You remind me of someone else. The last hero of humanity, though back then I couldn't understand a single word he said."

The boss monster looked into the distance, through the hole in the wall smart-man created, into the twilight sky.