Chapter 38: Men-man

"Let's-man fight-man together-man"
Basic-man repeated by adding a few more "-man" into the sentence to enhance it in a way that will make it very clear to anyone that he really wants to do that kind of thing.

Serenity didn't understand however.
The more "-man" are added into a sentence, the less the monster race is able to understand what the men are saying.

Serenity was torn between being flummoxed and intrigued.
Unsure what she was meant to do, she simply stated:

"If I am to do whatever you said, make these men leave my castle."
She pointed at the men she saved.
"They are a liability."

The men were shocked to be ordered around by their enemy like that.

"You killed-man so many men! What gives you the right-man to tell us something-man like that-man? You don't have the right O' you don't have the right-man!"

The words that nameless-man spoke strung a chord within Serenity and she quickly readied her claws.
"Leave or die right where you stand."

Random-man stepped between the nameless-man and Serenity and exuded an air of confidence.

"That pungent confidence.. ugh.. do whatever you want. Just leave me alone with that horrible smell!"
Serenity turned around, deterred by random-man's smelly confidence.

"Thank you-man random-man."
Nameless-man said.
Random-man nodded.
"You should probably shower-man once this is all over-man."
Nameless-man added.
Random-man nodded.

As Serenity and Basic-man walked away, the men took a good look at what those two were about to get into.

The fight between smart-man and intelligent-man.

The pool of blood grew larger by the minute. In addition, those two were surrounded by their body parts, as if they were in a kind of arena.
The walls grew higher and higher.

"How are these men even alive-man?"
One man asked.
"I wanna go home-man."
Another man said.
"Mommy-man.."
A different man whimpered.

Random-man turned to comfort those men.
"Man-man, Another-man and Different-man... I will take it from here-man."
He said.
"Any man here! Listen-man! I want you to treasure-man your life-men and live to tell the tale-man of us men and monster-men fighting together to defeat a man that seems evil-man."
He said.

"But the men we lost-man... we can't just give up-man..."
Another-man said.

"If you are ready-man to give your life-man for this fight-man, I will not stop-man you. Just know that from here on out, we need the power of adjective-men. I'm sorry-man my men."
Random-man said.

The men looked down and seemed down.

"As I said-man. Live to tell the tale-man. That will be just as valuable-man as having fought in this battle-man."
He said.

"You can't fool-man me! Doing that is easy-man!"
Different-man said.

Random-man shook his head.
"Telling men what you truly feel in this world is just as difficult-man as taking down any powerful monster-man. You will be made fun-man of and targeted-man if your thoughts are too different-man from the ones that are currently popular-man."
He said and the men listened closely like this was somehow new information.

"Right now, the monster-men are hated world-man wide-man. Do you remember-man when that poor-man monster-man village-man was brutally destroyed-man? Everyone celebrated the monster-men's death that day-man.

The men were happy-man when a mother-man had to watch as her child-man's life-man was taken from her. She had too see her child-man's twisted corpse-man as the method-man used to kill-man it was anything but orthodox-man."
Random-man said.

MENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara