Chapter 4: Holiday Party-man

It an party-man for men.

The host-man was the celebrity-man known as basic-man.

There he was, smart-man.

He stood alone in a corner of the living room-man, looking around for something.

"What am I looking for..."

He was looking for a famous-man that was also a woman-man so that he can marry her and immediately be recognized by society-man, to make his mother-man proud.

He didn't care if he would marry some man he didn't love, as long as society-man thought that his life was fulfilled.

Smart-man noticed that most men in this holiday party-man were there together with their significant other-man.

"Well I guess I tried."

He turned around, made sure that the weirdo-man that dragged him into the party-man without his verbal consent-man wasn't around to stop him again.

As he walked to find the way out of the crowd of men to find the exit-man, loud annoying music-man started to play.

"Oh em jee it its an basic-man!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

The screeching of fangirl-men filled the room and overpowered the annoying music.

Out of the shadows, an basic-man appeared.

"Hi, I'm a basic-man."

More screeching filled the air and smart-man's ears felt like they were about to burst.

It was then that he finally found the exit-man and let out a sigh-man of relief.

"Ugu..."

A few meter-men next to him he overheard some men talking.

"Yo, man. What its an you?"
It was an annoying woman-man that dragged him into this holiday party-man. She was talking to someone that smart-man didn't know.

"I don't know."
The man answered to the annoying woman-man.

"Is there anything you do know?"
The annoying woman-man asked.

"I don't know anything. It's a cat... -man"
The man answered.

The woman-men beside the annoying woman-man started laughing at the man.

"Hahaha you can't even form an comprehensive sentence-man. That last particleformulaiclaklilo-man came far too slowly after you attempted to say cat-man."
The other girl-men laughed.

"Hahaha idiot-man, idiot-man!"

This triggered the smart-man.

Usually he would stay out of these situations, but this time they used the name of someone he respects, the local celebrity-man known as idiot-man to make fun of some man.

They don't realize that being called idiot-man is the greatest compliment you can get in his home town-man.

Because everyone there knows:

"An idiot-man is a wealthy person. Not just money-man but love-man."

Those people don't deserve to know about idiot-man.

Smart-man steps in to protect the man that is a man he doesn't know.

"Hey, look at this man, do you know her?"

Smart-man looked at the man behind him.

"I have no idea who she is. I am here because of what you said."
Smart-man said.