Chapter 16: Journey-man to the West-man

They traversed the treacherous deserts of the wild west.

The strong wind constantly bounced the sand through the air as if it just didn't care.
The air was dry, the visibility bad.

But the men walked anyway because men don't care what sand thinks.
Sand, as irritating as it can be, was no obstacle for the two men.

Smart-man and Idiot-man were wearing anti-sand gear which didn't let any corns of sand inside.
Their fat suits were also installed with an oxygen tank, a walky-talky and an aircon to keep the suits cool.

The two men felt very cool at that time.

When they got thirsty, they simply generated water into their mouths to drink.
When they got hungry they simply generated food they wanted to eat into their mouths as well.

"Ughhaaa!!!"
Idiot-man collapsed and threw her oxygen-filled helmet on the ground which let sand enter her suit.

"What's wrong-man?"
Smart-man asked concerned.

Idiot-man throws up an entire living turkey.

"Ughhgugu... I cooked my food-man wrong.. he he he.."
Idiot-man embarrassingly confessed.

Smart-man looked around and came to a conclusion.

"Let's camp-man here."
Immediately, he generated a big sheet, 4 anchors like the ones used by ships and a long wooden stick.

He pushed the long stick deep into the sand until it vanished into the ground.

"I guess I need a longer one-man..."
He concludes.
So he generates an even longer wooden stick and pushes it into the ground until it reached some kind of ground floor.

He then attached the anchors to the 4 sides of the big sheet and threw it over the stick that was poking out of the sand.

The anchors sunk deep into the sand and thus the tent was completed.

"I think we are safe-men in here.."
Smart-man said.

The turkey was running around inside the tent.
The tent was quite large so the turkey had a lot of space to run around.

Smart-man was debating with himself if he should turn that turkey into food but idiot-man grabbed his hand with tears in her eyes.

"You promised-man.. we wouldn't kill-man anymore, right?"
Idiot-man said.

Smart-man giggled and grabbed the turkey rather easily despite the bird's erratic movements, thanks to his overpowered powers.
"So what do we do with this thing-man?"
He asked.

Idiot-man crawled towards it and then Realized that the floor they were sitting on was still all sand.

"Ugh.."
She converts the upper layer of sand into a carpet like material and thus the tent became more comfortable.

She crawled towards the turkey again and pet it like it was a pet.

Both men smiled.

"What are you gonna name-man it?"
He asked.

"Hmm.."
She pondered.

She felt the sand that was still stuck to her suit and her skin.
Then she came to a conclusion.

"Sandwich-man."
Idiot-man named the turkey.

Smart-man laughed out loud.
"Hahahahaha! Should we turn-man it into a real-man one after all?"

She quickly takes the turkey off his grasp and hugs it.

"Oh em jeez el oh el no, my man! Ha ha.."
She acted protective while knowing that he was simply joking about turning the sandwich into a sandwich.