Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
My eyes opened and I was lying in my bed. I grabbed my phone to stop my alarm. I checked the date and my family isn't coming back for two more days. I quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I turned on the water, then I stripped down. I stepped into the tub, and I let the warm, soothing, water hit my face. After about twenty minutes in the shower, I stepped out. I then realized I forgot my towel, so had to run out of the bathroom, and into my room completely naked and soaking wet. I almost slipped, but luckily I didn't.

I went into my room searching for my towel. I looked in my closet and drawers, but it wasn't there. "Looking for this?" I heard from behind me. I quickly turned around in alert. My eyes widened in sight of Normani, the girl from my dream, standing in front of me holding my towel.

"WHAT THE HELL! HOW ARE YOU REAL?" I shouted.

"You kinda created me, and here put this on you'll get sick" she said.

"Getting sick is the least of my worries, what am I gonna do?" I said.

"First you might wanna out on some clothes" she joked.

"Very funny" I said sarcastically. Then I took my towel, dried myself off, and put on my clothes for school.

"Where are you going?" She asked, following me downstairs.

"To school" I replied.

"What's school? It sounds fun" she asked

"It's the total opposite of fun. You gotta put up with annoying ass teachers and kids. You have learn all this useless garbage" I explained.

"Sounds awful" she said dramatically.

"Okay, you keep all these doors locked, don't let in strangers, and do NOT look in the cabinet under my sink in my bathroom" I strictly told her.

"But what if I get lonely?" She asked.

"Uhhh... do you have a phone?" I asked.

"Mmhmm" she hummed whilst taking our her phone from her back pocket.

We exchanged numbers, "so text me if you get lonely" I said while grabbing into the door handle. She nodded, and with that I was in my car heading to school.