Chapter 30

It had been a few weeks. Annalise was doing great, my mom quit her job to help take care of her. She claimed she was planning on quitting anyways. School was fine, things were normal just minus one. Mavis was doing much better, her hair was growing back. My mental state was okay, it could've been better. Dinah would come over a lot more than anyone else, we'd been having sex ever since the night Normani died. Our friends were suspicious as to why she'd only come to my house. I would tell them she's helping me take care of Annalise. That which Lissa wasn't doing. She never came to see her once, she's just too busy with Daniel. I heard she started doing drugs, it was really heart wrenching to hear.

"So, what's up guys?" Camila asked the two of us. "Uh nothing really" I responded. Little did we know they were scheming. That night, after I gave Annalise a bath and her bottle Dinah showed up. She tossed her bag in the corner, climbing into my bed next to Anna. She'd really started to like Dinah from seeing her so much. Dinah kissed me, making Anna laugh.

When it got late I put Anna in her room. When I came back to my room she was naked and waiting for me. I smiled, ready to devour her. That night involved kissing, sucking, biting, spanking, fingering, and of course moaning. It was the freakiest we'd ever been together. That night as I was lying in bed reality hit me like a bus. What was I doing? What were we doing? Why? My girlfriend is dead and buried in my backyard and the only thing I've done since then is fuck my best friend. What the hell was my problem?

I texted everyone to meet us at my house the next day. We were having a confession night, telling every secret we were keeping from each other. When night fell, it was time. We sat in a circle as serious as ever. Annalise was in my arms drooling and laughing nonstop. It was the cutest thing ever. "Alright, tonight we will be sharing every secret we've been keeping from each other. There's no need to be embarrassed, we're all friends here, right?" I said. "Right, if we were all 'friends' you wouldn't be cheating on me with her!" Mavis yelled at Dinah. "W-What are you talking about?" Dinah asked. Mavis picked up Dinah's bag and threw it at her. "Check your bag stupid" she growled.

Dinah looked to see a small camera on the strap of her backpack. "What the hell? Do you not trust me this much?" She asked. "I don't now. Honestly Dinah fuck you" Mavis said getting up to leave. Dinah grabbed her arm pulling her onto her lap. "C'mon baby you know I love you, there were no feelings involved I swear" Dinah said. "You promise?" She asked. "Yes of course" Dinah said kissing her. Once again I was alone.

Out of nowhere I got a call. It was from Normani. I excused myself from the room. When I answered, my heart dropped to my stomach.