Chapter 21

We decided to have a sleepover, Taylor and Chris joining us. I went to get some snacks and came back to Dinah cuddled up with Mavis, I figured they clicked. Dinah had her arm protectively around her, it was quite adorable. I sat back down next to Normani, she was really tired and cute. After the movies were over I looked around to see everyone asleep. Mavis laying on Dinah's chest, Normani on mine, Camila and ally close together, and my siblings sprawled about.

I couldn't sleep so I just listened to the sounds of the night. Then I started thinking. If Mavis didn't live, how would Dinah feel? Fucking devastated. Normani squirmed in my arms, taking  me out of my thoughts. "Lauren? What are you doing up? It's early baby" she said in the sexiest tone ever. Her voice mid-raspy, mid-deep. "I couldn't sleep, you can go back to sleep Mani" I smiled. She shook her head humming in disagreement. "I can't sleep anymore, Lauren I need you right now" she said.

We locked ourselves in the bathroom. It was finally time to use what I kept under the sink in the cabinet. I had Normani on the counter, facing me. I leaned towards her kissing her. I opened the cabinet, pulling out a box filled with glow sticks. I set the bath, cracking each glow stick to light up the dark bathroom. It was quite cheesy, but  still a romantic gesture.

She sat in between my legs, our skin finding joy and warmth in the other. My arms around her waist, sexily tracing her defined abs with my fingers.  Gently, I left a kiss on her neck, embracing her tighter. In that moment it felt like only us two existed. It felt great. The silence was music to my ears. "Lauren," she spoke quietly. I hummed in response. "What if I one day just disappeared, and you could never get me back" she said. My heart skipped a beat. "Why would this come to mind?" I asked. She tried to speak and she just started glitching I assume. Her voice became static, the glow sticks flickering like lights. My heart was beating out of control. I became so terrified I screamed at the top of my lungs.