Chapter 32

In the hospital, everyone was blaming me. Everyone was saying I pushed her into the street because what was going on between Dinah and I had ended. It really made me sad how my own friends didn't believe me.

The impact from the car did a lot of damage but luckily she would recover from it. Maybe it wasn't so lucky in my case. I sat down far away from everyone I knew in the waiting room. Dinah and Mavis' parents were in the room with her. Ever since that day I lost every friend I had. Everyone gave me dirty looks in hallways, everyone was bullying me. I felt no point in going to school anymore. I just stayed home for weeks.

Annalise was right, I shouldn't have trusted Mavis. I bought a plane ticket to go visit my grandparents. I didn't want to stay there anymore. At the airport, Anna and I waited for our plane to board. Unfortunately my plans were ruined by Dinah. She showed up to stop me from leaving. I didn't want to hear shit from her, she was dead to me.

"Lauren, please don't leave" Dinah said, sitting next to me. I ignored her, she was the last person I wanted to hear from. For a best friend she was pretty shitty. "This is my fault, I blamed you for something that was an accident. I'm a terrible friend" she said. "Yes, you are. Now goodbye" I said stubbornly. "Lauren I believe you now don't do this" she begged. "Do you think this sloppy ass apology will fix anything? I had to deal with months of everyone hating me. After school everyday I had to run home as fast as I could to avoid getting beaten up for something I didn't do.  All of you turned against me. You and I will never be friends again and I will never forgive you. I'm not leaving this damn airport unless its flying away from you fucked up people" I said full of rage.

-------------------------------------------
"Uhhhh...yeah a number four combo" she said. I sat in the passenger seat with the straightest face ever. I wanted her know I was still mad at her. The employee gave us the total and we drove up behind the car in front of us. "Laur can you stop making that face, I'm sorry ok?" She said. I rolled my eyes, ignoring her. She drove us back to my house and carried Anna inside. As soon as I walked inside my eyes widened seeing the rest of the traitors on my couch waiting for us.