Chapter 28

I left the hospital, I fought with Lissa's parents to keep Annalise at my house when they both were released. That night we opened up to Dinah, telling her the truth. "Ok, start from the beginning" she said. "Ok...Normani isn't really who you think she is" I said. "This all started when my family was out of town without me earlier this year, and I was asleep. She just randomly showed up in my dream and I woke up the next day, showered, and came back in here and she was in my bed" I explained. Dinah looked at the both of us before bursting into laughter. "C'mon seriously, stop fucking with me" she said.

Normani spoke this time. "It's true, Dinah. Lauren created me that night and I've been fucking with everyone's life since then. I impregnated Lissa using Lauren's DNA and I'm capable of doing so much more" she admitted. "What the hell, you ruined that girl's life and crushed that boy's dreams--Now that I think about it did you give Mavis cancer?" She asked. "I-I'm sorry" Normani said, looking at her lap. Dinah tackled Normani, punching her repeatedly. I fought my hardest to break it up, becoming successful.

"You fucking bitch! Stop ruining everyone's lives and go back to Lauren's dream you fucked up demon!" Dinah shouted angrily. Normani backed up into the wall, terrified. I saw her reach underneath her shirt, taking it off completely. The zipper. It was real. "Mani please don't..." I said slowly stepping towards her. That made her reach for it out of fear. "W-What is that?" Dinah asked. "She unzips it she dies" I responded. The room went dead silent, me shaking from fear and nervousness.

"I-I'm sorry......" Normani said, swiftly yanking the zipper down. "NO!" I shouted, catching her collapsing body. Blood poured from her stomach, her eyes rolling back. I tried to zip it back up but it was jammed. Tears streamed down my face and I clutched into her cold body, she was gone. Dinah sank in the corner, crying from what she'd caused. I looked at her angrily. "Are you happy?! Huh?! I hope Mavis lives so you live in guilt for the rest of your fucking life" I said.