Chapter 33

"What the hell do you guys want?" I asked. "We wanted to apologize for not believing you, Lauren. We should've listened to you" Camila said. "yeah, mavis was lying the whole time she never had cancer to begin with. She's a hired actress" Ally added. "Who the fuck hired her?" I asked. "Your mom she wanted to know the truth about Normani so she got Mavis--I mean Rebecca to...... to get close to us. She confessed yesterday night while we were...yeah" Dinah said looking pretty hurt about the situation. Something inside of me snapped, I was so over my mom's bullshit.

Just because the truth finally came out doesn't mean I wasn't over how they turned their backs on me. I sat down on the couch next to Ally feeling immense pain in my stomach. I closed my eyes, the pain growing stronger. "Lauren, you're bleeding. Are you OK?" Ally asked. My breathing quickening, it was happening again. The stress had finally gotten to me.

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Who the fuck is that? Where am I? Lauren I love you. I'll always be with you. Trust nobody but yourself, not even your friends.  Something big, terrible, scarring is coming. No! Baby it's me, Mani. don't listen to her! Trust your friends, keep a good heart. I love you.

I was woken up by a big pitcher of water being poured onto me. I've never been more confused in my life. What the fuck is happening you may be wondering. You tell me. Whatever it was, all I wanted was my girlfriend back.