Chapter 16

I made it to my class on time. I totally forgot Lissa has second period with me. I slumped in the seat, out of breath. "Hey, where were you?" Lissa asked. "The bathroom" I lied. "Oh come on, that's a lie. You've never used a school bathroom since that ghost rumor in ninth grade" she teased. "Lissa, don't bring that up" I blushed. "You were such a little baby. I saw you running away from the bathroom crying. I kinda felt bad, I started the rumor" She admitted. "What the fuck babe? You're an ass" I laughed. "I'm sorry. Forgive me?" she said.

I leaned over the desk, giving her a kiss. She pulled my face closer to hers, continuing to kiss me. "Ladies, no kissing in my classroom!" Ms. Drawn snapped. "Just--" I stopped myself from being rude. Lunch rolled around quickly. I sat at the table with my friends and Lissa. Mavis walked up to our table. "Hey, it's the new girl!" Dinah shouted. "Sit, tell us everything about yourself" Camila demanded.

She sat down, and I heard a scoff from Lissa. "Well, my name is Mavis. I'm from Georgia" she said. "Why'd you move here?" Lissa asked. "I-I don't really wanna talk about that" she answered. "Why? Did you get sent here for being a huge slut at your school, and your parents hope you can start fresh? If so, that abused pussy of yours is the last thing about you that'll get a 'fresh' start" Lissa said, causing everyone in our area to gasp. I was really shocked that she would even say something like that. "What? No! That's ridiculous. I-I gotta go--Oh and you don't have to worry about the tour. I'll find my way around" she said, leaving from our table.

"I'll go talk to her" Ally said, going after her. "Yeah me too" Dinah and Camila said in unison. When they were out of sight I snapped. "What's your problem? She did absolutely nothing to you" I said. "Babe, you know I'm a jealous girlfriend" she replied, hugging me. "Jealously has no part in this. She isn't even into me. You're being a bitch for no reason. Don't text me later on, I can't stand to be around people like you" I sharply answered.

I left her alone at the table. I found Mavis and my friends outside on the patio. She had tears rolling down her face. They were trying their best to  comfort her. "Hey? I am so sorry. I can't believe she said that" I apologized. "I'm okay, I don't even know why I'm crying" she said, laughing at little. "I know what'll cheer her up. BEACH 57!" Dinah shouted. The four of us gasped, but Mavis sat there confused. "What's beach 57?" She asked. "You'll see when we get there" I said, standing her up.