Chapter 6

Lauren's pov
Dinah ended up falling asleep. Normani begged me to let her sleep over. I caved and said yes. I put some blankets and pillows in my sisters room. Normani somehow carried Dinah into my sisters room. I figured she was sleeping in there also, considering she never came back out. I went to my room to get some sleep.

Normani's pov
I was lying down next to Dinah watching tv. All of a sudden she woke up rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and smiled. "How's your eye?" She asked. "It still kinda hurts but I'm okay" I responded. "I shouldn't have hit you, that was uncalled for" she apologized. "It's fine, you just followed your instincts" I reassured her. She smiled.

"Uhh... Dinah, what is love?" I asked.

"Well, it's a feeling so strong that you can't ignore it. It's basically when your attraction to someone is taken to another level. You want to be there with a for them in life. There's looks aren't what's most important anymore. You love their soul and attitude. Their personality is what you love, their looks are what you like" she explained.

"Wow, it sounds...fascinating" I said completely dazed by her explanation. "What if I never get to experience that feeling?" I asked.

"Trust me, every one has their perfect match out there somewhere"

"Even me?!" I asked getting a bit excited.

"Of course"

"Yay!" I shouted, hugging her tightly.

When we pulled away from the hug. "So you want to prank on Lauren?" She asked. "Prank?" I asked a bit confused, and she nodded. "Yeah we'll do something that'll her off" she said. I scratched my head, "why would we want to piss off Lauren?" I asked. "Just for laughs" she said, "so you wanna?" She asked receiving a nod.

We both got out of bed. We walked over to the door and as soon as we opened it we stopped. "Pranking is banned from this house" Lauren said, "now you two cuddle and get some sleep. I'd like to do the same without waking up with a dick drawn on my face" she said. "Fine" Dinah huffed. Lauren closed the door, and we got back in bed. "We'll prank her tomorrow" Dinah said as she wrapped her arms around me. Eventually she fell asleep, then I dozed off.