Chapter 7

Lauren's pov
I woke up feeling pretty good. This feeling was unusual. Fuck I know they set up a prank. I cautiously walked downstairs, watching my every step and surroundings. I reached the bottom of the stairs and sighed in relief.

I walked into the kitchen. I opened one of the cabinets, and nothing happened. I grabbed some chips and walked over the the couch. I screamed as I tripped, and my face landed in something.

Dinah and Normani rushed downstairs. "Lauren are you okay?" They asked in unison. "What the fuck this?" I asked as it dripped down my face.  "It looks like shit" Dinah said. I punched her boob. "Hey there's no need to get rude!" She shouted.

I ran to wipe my face off. When I did I discovered it was chocolate. I hate chocolate. "Both of you suck" I said slapping Dinah. "Why are you always hitting me?!" Dinah yelled. I slapped her once again. She whined rubbing her arm. "Normani, I said no pranks" I said to her. "I'm sorry, I made her do it" she admitted.

I scoffed, "it's alright, I know Dinah put you up to this little act" I said. "No I didn't, she wanted to pull a prank on you. I just helped" Dinah said sitting down on the couch. "Well I forgive you" I said kicking Dinah. "THATS IT!" She screamed tackling me.