Chapter 8

Normani's pov
Dinah left yesterday. Lauren has been on her phone for the past 4 hours. There's no point in me being here. I just want some attention from her.

"Lauren" I said.

She held up a finger and laughed at something on her phone. "One sec Norm-NEE" she said.

She pronounced my name wrong. "Why am I even here?!" I shouted, and I ran upstairs.

I went into the guest room. She won't even look at me. I came here for her pleasure, and she's getting it from another girl. "Normani? C'mon I'm sorry" Lauren said. "I'm bored, and you are glued to your phone" I said. "Fine, I'll call Dinah to hang with you" she said. "No, I wanted to hang out with you. Do you even know why I'm here?" I asked. She thought for a moment, "because my imagination made you real?" She said. I groaned, "no, I'm here to please you, but you don't need me" I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Please me? How exactly would you please me?" She asked.

"It's not my decision, it's yours. You're kinda like my master" I said, causing her eyes to widen.

"Well, that sounds fun" she said biting her lip.

"Well, master. What do you want me to do?" I asked.
_________________________

"So, I'll set up while you go get snacks" I said.

"Right, thank you so much" she said hugging me.

"It's no problem Lauren" I said.

She smiled. She's having a sleepover, and every time it's her turn to host, it goes really badly. Now that I'm here, I'm going to make it amazing.

I decided to make it green themed. I drew inspiration from Lauren's eyes. I hope she's proud of me.