Chapter 4

Lauren's POV
When I reached to my house, I rushed inside. I raced up to my room, and burst through the door.

Normani's POV
I was in Lauren's room waiting for her to come home from school. Suddenly her room door flew open, and a panting Lauren stood there. "Normani I need your help" she said, I nodded and stood up. "Okay I have a date tonight, and I need you to pick an outfit for me" she said. I walked over to her closet, and she went into the bathroom. I looked up on my phone what a date is. When I found out I was really confused. I have no idea what love is. I've only been real for almost a day. I brought Lauren her outfit that I just picked out.

Lauren came out of the bathroom wearing the outfit. "How do I look? Is this too casual?" She asked, "define too casual" I said. "Uhhhh... too laid back" she said, "oh, then no. You look awesome" I said supportively.

"So what do you do on a date?" I asked really curious.

"Well, you see if the person your going with has the same interests as you or not" she explained.

"And what if they don't?" I asked still clearly confused.

"Then they don'tp"

"Then why are you so nervous?"

"I'm nervous because this girl who I've liked for a year and some months finally confirmed that she likes me back, and I don't wanna say anything stupid"

"Ohhh, she just confessed her feelings towards you, and you're scared that you might mess it up?"

"Exactly"

There was three soft knocks on the door. Lauren went to answer the door. It was a girl with brown hair, I didn't get a good look at her because Lauren just walked out the door with her completely forgetting I exist. I sighed, and walked upstairs, but first I locked the door. I went up to Lauren's room and lied down in her bed. Slowly my eyes started to close.

*3 hours later*
I woke up feeling refreshed. I hopped out of Lauren's bed and went downstairs to see if she was back from her date. She wasn't, the house was quiet, a little too quiet. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I started to hear footsteps, and I turned around and saw a girl holding a baseball bat over my head.

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE DONT HIT ME!" I shouted whilst jumping off the couch and backing away from her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Please don't hurt me!" I shouted extremely frightened.

"I asked you a question! Who the fuck are you and why are you in Lauren's house?" She asked whilst stepping closer towards me.

I was too afraid to answer.

"Nothing to say huh? Well maybe I'll make you talk" she said whilst lifting up the bat.

Lauren's POV
Lissa and I pulled into my driveway. "Okay babe I'll text you later on" she said, then she pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss lasted longer than expected, but I did enjoy it. "Uhhhhh....bye" I said immediately mentally slapping myself for being so awkward. "Later planet green eyes" she laughed, I giggled and stepped out of her car closing the door behind me. I walked over to the front door of my house, then I took out my key. I put the key in and tried to turn it, but the door was already unlocked. When I stepped inside I was extremely shocked at what I saw.

Hi. I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. I was working on new things and I didn't have enough time to update. I hope you aren't mad at me. There will be drama in the next chapter. 😁😁😁😁😘😘😘😘😘