Prologue

LISA'S POV

Driving through these dark woods always gives me thrills. And hunting is my extreme passion. From childhood I always get what I want. Call me spoiled, but i don't give a fuck. My father is a billionaire businessman and I'm his only heiress.

I came to this forest named 'Forest of unknown'. My friend Minnie also came with me. I heard that in this forest werewolf lives. I know it's ridiculous, but those tales are told by the locals are so believable that I can't control my excitement.

"Are you really sure about this Lisa?" Minnie asked.

I sighed, she had been scared from the start. "Will you stop whining or do you want me to left you in the middle of these woods?" I glared at her.

She cowered, "n-no.. keep on driving. I'm sorry."

We come a place where a red cross sign and 'Danger' written in bold red color. I stopped the car and get down.

"I think this is the place. We need to get in there." I pointed in front of the deeper forest behind the 'Danger' sign.

"Can we please just go back? I'm really scared Lisa.." Minnie begged, but I'm too stubborn.

"Have you gone out of your mind? We came here from the city only to go back without checking what's there?? It's a full moon night. I can't miss this opportunity." I said taking out our guns and load bullets.

I give her one gun, she said "how can you be so sure that a werewolf can be here? It's a mythological creature."

"If we don't check how can we know? Trust me nothing will happen. I'm with you." I patted her head before crossing those spiky wires. Minnie had no choice but to follow me.

We start to go more deeper in the forest. Only the moon and our torch lights are making the way visible a little bit. It's too much dark and the trees are getting more dense.

I wouldn't had come here if I didn't heard about the thing. I'm an antique lover. I heard from a local that here in a cave I can find a very rare moon stone. It says that the werewolves powers are ceased by that moon stone. If any human get it, that person can be the most powerful person in this world.

Who wouldn't want to be powerful? I'm one of them.

Minnie don't know why I'm here for. She don't need to know anyway.

"What's that!?" I heard Minnie whisper shouted in fear.

I quickly go to her and looked around to find anything suspicious.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I s-saw two glowing eyes their in the b-bush. It disappeared as I put the torch light on it." She explained.

I hold up my gun before walking towards the bush. I looked behind it but there's nothing.

"You must imagining--" i startled by a cold howl.

"Shit.." Minnie cursed.

I didn't said anything and run towards the direction of that howl. Minnie followed me also. The woods suddenly gets less dense as we come in front of a very big cave.

Those tales are true. This is the cave, I couldn't help but to feel more excited. My adrenaline pushing me more.

"Hey Lisa! Stop. Do we really need to go in?" She stopped me.

"Yes. We need to see what's in there. Maybe we can find the werewolf. Let's go." I didn't waited for her answer as I entered in the cave.

It's cold, damp and dark inside the cave. We started to walk further in but very carefully. I suddenly get a nasty smell of rotten flesh.

I heard Minnie groaned and almost puked. We both stopped when we heard a low growl coming from near us. I gulped, but tried to look around the place with my torch light.

"Minnie stay close to me." I said, but I didn't get response.

"Minnie, why are you silent..?" I turned around but couldn't found her.

"Minnie! Hey!! Where are you!? Where did you g--" I stopped by ear piercing scream of her from somewhere in the cave.

I run towards the scream. I stopped at the place with full of blood but I could find Minnie. Fear crept in my heart, as I saw the trail of blood going forward. I slowly walked ahead, hold up my gun tightly.

I heard something eating, like the sounds of raw flesh. I clenched my jaw then turn around the corner as fast as I can.

My eyes widen as I saw the body of Minnie covered with blood, flesh is taken away from her neck and tummy. I turn around immediately, feeling nauseous.

"Who the fuck did it!!?" I heard the growl again.

"Come out bitch!!" I yelled in rage.

I stopped when I saw two pairs of glowing red eyes coming out of the dark towards me. It slowly come in the light of torch. It's a huge black wolf. A normal wolf can't be this big. Then I noticed blood on it's mouth.

"Bloody fucker!!" I was about to pull the trigger of the gun but it's too fast and jumped on top of me, knocking me on the hard floor.

I kicked it's stomach as hard as I can before it bites me. I succeeded in pushing it away from my top. I get pointed my gun towards the wolf but it's already pounced on me again.

I pulled the trigger but I feel like my neck ripped away. I cried in pain trying to push the wolf away but it's biting harder the pain become worst as I start to lose my consciousness. Black dots are coming in my view, my whole body feels like in fire. Before I lose my consciousness I used all my strength and pulled the trigger again.

I heard the loud sound of gun and a painful growl then I get lost in the darkness.

_______________________________________

I was thinking about writing this story for awhile now. I finally did. So please show support just like you guys did in my other stories.

Vote and comment a lot..

Love you all <3