24

Lisa's POV

I'm not really happy with what is happening right now. That Vernon guy is really creepy. I'm still confused why I felt the burn when I shake his hand? As well as my I felt weak. Which shocked me the most is his eyes glowing purple. Something is not right with that guy. Also his presence always overpowering mine. He suspected me a long time ago that I know very well. He confirmed my fear when he let me stay while questioning Jennie.

Jisoo is still mad at me. I'm feeling insecure about Jennie's presence also. What if they solve their problems? I can't let that happen. No matter what Jisoo is mine. I need her for that work as well. This place is suffocating and full of shits. I want to kill all those who will come in my way of gaining my powers.

I heard the door opened and saw Jisoo come in. She doesn't look in a good mood. Without acknowledging my presence she went in the kitchen. I followed her.

"Hey.. I ordered foods. You don't need to cook." I said leaning on the kitchen counter as she gulped down a whole glass of water.

"You can eat. I'm not hungry. I'll go sleep." She said coldly.

I hold her arm to stop her from leaving. I can feel something is going on in her mind, which is apparently not good.

"What happened? Tell me." I asked, pulling her closer. I don't like it if she is distant from me.

"Nothing happened." She avoided my stare.

"Something must have happened. Tell me what is it?" I pressed her again.

I yanked her hand away from my grip. Glaring at me, "why are you keep asking!? I told you nothing happened. Can't you just stop pressuring me. I fucking want to be alone. Please stop trying to push yourself in my personal life. I thought you are my friend but after what you did that day.. I'm just fade up of my life!" She screamed those harsh words before storming off upstairs.

My blood boil in anger. She have no right to talk to me that way. I fucking love her, can't she see it? I keep on trying to be nice towards her. I'm taking time to make her fall for me, but her stubborn self is getting on my nerves. Her change of mind must have happened because of Jennie's presence.

"I can't even kill her right now. She is surrounded by a lot of guards." I mumbled before taking out the wind bottle.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I feel like a shitty person right now. When I told Jisoo not that I forgot her, it was really painful for me and I could see how her eyes becomes watery. Her next words proves that she also fade up of me. I wanted to hold her and say sorry. I didn't wanted say those words. I can't hold her back as well. The interaction between them is quite intimate. I can tell Lisa really cares about her. She can give her happiness that I never did. They will fall for each other eventually.

I heard the knock on my room door. It's 12 in the morning. I can't sleep and there's something Vernon wanted to tell me as well.

"Come in." I said not so loudly.

He come in. "Sorry for disturbing you at this time. Though it is the best time to talk to you. No one will know." He said sitting down on the stool beside my bed.

"How did you know that it was Lisa who killed my friend and all of this are happening because of her?" I asked directly.

When I refused to tell him that who I suspected as the murderer, he told me that he knows Lisa did it. Before I ask him anything in Jisoo's chamber, he said that we should suggest tonight.

"Through my investigation." He said shortly.

I can tell that he is lying. He is hiding something.

"Why haven't you arrested her yet? Or do you not have enough evidences and proofs to declare her as a culprit?" I asked.

He sighed, "you don't understand it. This matter is much more deeper than you think it is. Even though I have enough evidences no one will believe that she becomes a wer-- I mean a monster and eat them alive."

"Tell me, did you even believe it when you saw it by your eyes? Then large figure, much more bigger than a human and eating your friend alive?" He asked me.

I couldn't help but to think. It is true that I still can't believe it. Though I still have doubt on my eyes that it was Lisa.

"According to you, Lisa is the culprit. Then you must saw her transforming into that monster?" I asked him.

"Uh no.. but I know it's her." He hesitated.

Now I'm confirmed that he is lying about this. As if he heard my thought.

"Don't think that I'm lying. I have a reason to not tell you how I know that she is the monster." He looked away.

It must be something personal. Still I can't help him without knowing everything. I remember about my father. What am I doing? I come here in search for my father's killer.

"Do you know why I keep on insisting you to help me?" He stared at me intensely.

I get confused, "what is it?"

"She is your father's killer." As soon as he said those words I almost stopped breathing.

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

After storming off to the guest room, I keep on crying. Why my life is so fucked up? Jennie proved that I'm just a trash in her life. One the other side Lisa is trying to get into my personal space. Anyone can tell that she is starting to have feelings for me. I don't want it. I just wanted to be alone.

"Can I come in?" I heard Lisa from the other side of the door.

I sighed. Can't she understand that I want some fucking space?

I opened the door and glared at her. "What do you want?"

"Um I come to give you the foods. You must not had eaten your lunch." She said trying to get in the room.

I pushed her outside, "I'm telling you one last time Lisa. I am not hungry. If I get hungry I will cook. Don't bother me unless you really need something important!"

As if those words triggered her. She literally glared at me fiercely. I get scared at this point when she come in the room and closed the door.

"Watch what you are saying Jisoo. I have been very patient with you even though you keep on snapping at me the whole fucking day. You should know how much of an impatient person I am. I just wanted you to eat and get some good sleep so you won't get sick. Is it too much to you? Or if it would be Jennie in my place, you will be happy? Which one?" She asked staring down at me coldly.

"Why are you bringing up Jennie? She has nothing to do with it. She already cleared that I'm a no one to her." I can't help but to sob as those words come out.

It breaks me again. Before when she left me, I thought one day she will come and say sorry. Instead she come back only to say that I have no value in her life.

I was about to tell her to leave when she pulled me in a tight hug. I'm too tired to fight with Lisa.

"Cry Sooyaa.. it'll help.. I'm here.." she caress my hair and back gently and put her chin on top of my head.

I hate the fact that my body loves her touches yet my heart is still clenching in pain.

_________________________________________