11

Jisoo's POV

After that day, my parents didn't contacted me yet. It's almost 2 weeks now. They are angry and disappointed at me. It's normal though. They warned me a lot of times about Jennie. Even after all of this, I still feel like she didn't left me because of some pretty reason.

I pulled out my phone and dialled one of her friend's number.

"Hi Jisoo. How are you?" Nayeon said, sounding cheerful as always.

"I'm fine. I wanna know something." I said. I didn't told her about Jennie left me.

"What is it? Oh how's Jennie? She didn't called or texted me for awhile."

"What? She didn't? Umm actually I called you to know if you have any information of Jennie's whereabouts. S-she left me without saying anything."

"What the fuck! Wait wait.. I don't understand. Explain it clearly." She is shocked when I explained everything.

"How can she do this? I can never imagine this. She loved you so much."

"Do you know where her father lives? The exact location?" I asked, hoping she will know.

"Actually I don't know the location, but I know the he lives in Bukchon, near the hill." She said.

We talked for awhile as she tried to cheer me up, then I continue my work. I keep on thinking about going to Bukchon. Maybe she is there. Where else she will go?

I start to feel down again. I leaned on my chair and closed my eyes. I want to go somewhere peaceful and stay there until I get healed. But unfortunately I'm a doctor, I need to prioritize those patients more than myself.

"Hi Jisoo!" I snapped open my eyes to see Lisa smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She sit down on the chair in front of me. She is still in her office attire. Our friendship start to become strong. She is goofy and playful but mature also.

"I was about to go back home but I have this feeling that you're not well. So I decided to visit you here. I knew you are still at the hospital even after your shift ends 30 mins ago, since you're a very responsible doctor." She said giving me a funny look.

I couldn't help but to laugh at her. To be honest, after we become friends, she always makes me less stressed. She is like a ball of happiness.

"I'm about to go home. Since you're here, let's go for dinner. I guess you haven't eaten yet. It's my treat." I said, getting up from my hair and take my purse.

"Woahh!! Yess. Let's go. I'm really hungry. You can hear my tummy grumbling." I giggled at her pouty face.

Lisa drive us to a restaurant. We are eating, when she asked, "I never asked you before, but what's making you stressed Jisoo?"

I'm taken aback by her question. I don't know if I should tell her or not.

"If you don't want to say it, then it's fine." She said giving me a smile.

What will go wrong if I tell her anyway. She is my friend, a good friend to be exact. She becomes my closest friend in a short time. I can tell that she have no bad intentions.

"My girlfriend Jennie.. she left me 2 months ago. She didn't said the reason. Just left a letter that's it." I said in a low voice.

"What the hell! You didn't tried to contact her? Or search for her?" Lisa asked sounding mad.

I nodded, "I tried a lot but she changed her number. Also I don't know where her old house is. Well I found out where it is today though, but not the exact place."

"Then what are you waiting for!? Let's go there and ask her why she did it!? I want to punch her badly. How can she left a perfect girl like you? Is she gone out of her fucking mind!?" She almost shouted angrily.

Other customers are staring at us. I glared at Lisa.

"Calm down! You're attracting attention!" I scolded her.

"But she--" another glare and she shut up.

"I want to go there. I'm taking some days off from my work." I sighed, drinking water.

"I'll come with you. It's not safe for you to travel alone." She said, making me surprised.

"You don't need to. I'll be fine." I don't want her burdened because of me.

"If you think of me as a good friend then you'll let me come with you." She said stubbornly.

"Ugh! Fine. You can come." I agreed. Well it's good to have a company. I don't know that place also. Lisa is right, what if I got into problem?

"Yess!! Thank you Sooyaa!" She smiled brightly making me smile also.

.
.
.
.

Author's POV

"I can't delay solving these murder cases anymore! The victims families wants us to find the murderer as soon as possible! What if they go to the higher officials!?" Officer Rowon said to Kai.

Kai focused on his laptop. "Don't worry boss will shut their mouths with money."

Rowon frowned, "who is this boss of yours? That person give me 10 million to close these cases. Is that person perhaps connected to this case? Or he/she is the murderer!? Did you ever think that Kai?" He asked Kai.

Kai and Rowon both are working on the murder cases. 4 murders happened, all are young girls. Even the same pattern of murder. Like a huge beast have eaten them.

"Stop talking nonsense. We are getting a huge amount of money. Let's not talk about it anymore. And I never saw boss." Kai said then walked out of their cabin.

After the second murder happened, victims family informed this case to the media. But surprisingly they didn't talked about it on TV or Social medias. The next day, they received a call from the anonymous person. The person cleverly hide his/her identity by using robotic voice machine.

Rowon and Kai got huge amount if money to close every single murder cases that is gonna happen.

.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

I closed the main door of my house then walked in the living room. My blood is boiling because of anger. I want to kill Jennie.

"Why do you still want to find Jennie? WHY THE FUCK SHE IS STILL IN YOUR MIND!!?" I screamed then kicked the glass coffee table. Shattering it into pieces.

I take out my phone, dialing my secretary's number.

"Hello Lisa--"

"I want you to bankrupt 'Kim Textiles'. Make sure to close every single path for them to recover." I said coldly.

"Got it." Suzy said, without questioning me.

I hung up the call then open a beer bottle gulping it down.

"You will be mine. I'll make sure that you'll choose me no matter what. I laughed loudly.

_________________________________________

45 votes for this chapter!