19

Lisa's POV

Where is Jisoo? It's been almost 5 hours and she didn't come back yet. I can't focus on my work. Ugh! I want to see her.

"Ms. Manoban!" I startled by my secretary's voice.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow, feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry for startling you.. you need to attend a meeting." Jess said.

I sighed. I want to go home and have lunch with Jisoo. I miss her so much. Even if she is away from me for 15 minutes, I start to feel uncomfortable. The more I'm spending time with her, my feelings are getting stronger. I want her in my embrace. She should only have me in her mind and heart.

Finally the meeting is over. Ugh! It was so boring. I never felt bored like this before. As I go in my own room, I noticed someone is sitting on my chair. I can't see the person cause it's facing the window.

"Done with your meeting?" Oh it's Jisoo.

She turn around the chair, giving me her sweet smile. My heart started to beat faster. I want to hug her tightly and taste her lips badly.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to sound cold to tease her.

She pouted, "why? I thought you haven't eaten yet. We can have lunch."

Fuck! She is so cute. I still stayed in my facade.

"I already ate. Why didn't you called me before coming here?" I asked coldly before holding the top of the chair and bend down close to her face.

She stared at me with wide, scared eyes. I can't control my laughter anymore when her cheeks becomes red.

"Hahahaha!! Look at you! You look so cute HAHAHAHA!!" I laughed.

"Yahh!! You scared me. Stop laughing idiot!" She keep on hitting me.

I hold both of her hands pulling her closer, "sorry sorry. I didn't expected you to be here. I'm joking my cute Sooyaa."

How I wish she give in. She cleared her throat and moved away. It annoy me whenever she move away from me.

"I'm hungry.. can we go eat something?" She asked cutely.

I giggled then pinched her cheek, "of course. I haven't eaten yet also."

We walked out of my room together. Everyone stared at us and whispering. We are still the hot topic. First, I marry a girl. Second, I become the youngest CEO of this country. Thirdly, they see me smiling more often now. I never smile at anyone except Jisoo.

I noticed Jisoo getting uncomfortable. I turned around to glare at everyone.

"Do your works properly instead of gossiping!" I said it coldly. All of them hurriedly get back to their works.

I heard Jisoo giggled when we get in the elevator. I looked over at her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You are really strict in office." She said.

"Of course. I need to be strict or else they will be lazy." I messed her hair. She glared at me. I love to tease her.

We arrived at the nearby restaurant. It's cozy and one of Jisoo's favorite. After ordering our foods, I look at her. She is taking some pics. She looks so beautiful in that grey dress. I took out my phone and clicked some stolen shots. I have a lot though. I just love her stolen shots.

"So what should we talk about?" She asked, finally putting her phone down.

I leaned on the chair, "tell me what did you do in the hospital? What happened in the meeting?"

I noticed her face expression changed for a matter of seconds. "Nothing. They want me to resume as fast as possible, cause there's a lot of seminars are coming and I need to represent those."

I can feel it's a lie. I stared at her for a few moments. She shifted on her chair looking somehow uneasy.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I don't like it when my close ones hide something from me.

"Nothing Lisa. I'm just hungry." She lied again.

I clenched my jaw but still give her a smile. She started to talk about other things. I was listening to her when I feel like someone is watching us. I casually look around to have an almost heart attack. It's none other than Jennie Kim!

What the fuck is she doing here!? My throat went dry. Blood start to boil. Is she here to take Jisoo away from me? I won't let it happen!

"Lisa! Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jisoo shook me.

"H-huh? What? Oh yes I'm fine." I stuttered.

"You are not. Your nose is bleeding." She wiped my nose with the tissues.

"I-i will be back.." I tried to excuse myself so I can talk to Jess and kill Jennie.

"No. Let me see." She said, coming to me.

She bend down to wipe my nose properly. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Jennie's face scrunched up in pain. I took the chance and move my face closer to Jisoo's. She didn't moved away as she is too focused. I heard the door bell rang, and I saw Jennie walking out furiously along with her another girl.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I kicked the dustbin in anger. I want to punch Lisa. She was doing it on purpose. Is Jisoo really move on? How can she accept that bloody bitch!? I can tell that Lisa is not a good person.

"Jennie!! Jennie calm down." Mina said coming towards me.

"How can I calm down!? The girl I loved the most is now with someone else! I can't take this fucking thing." I fumed in anger.

She caress my back, "You need to accept it. She belongs to someone else now."

I messed up my hair in frustration. It hurts so much. When I came back here to Seoul, I prayed to God that not to let me cross path with Jisoo. Me and Mina were having lunch before going to her friend's place. Then I saw them, smiling and having conversation happily. Jisoo is now smiling like before. I hate the fact that she is showing her precious smile to someone else.

"You'll cross path with her more, cause the friend I was talking about is actually working under Lisa." Mina's words make my eyes wide in shock.

Damn it! How am I gonna stop myself from hurting and miss her more?

_________________________________________

45 votes again!