13

Author's POV

The surgery of Jisoo's father was successful. He is out of danger now but still his left side is paralyzed. Jisoo doing her best to take care of her dad. She don't let her mom stress because of the company's situation also. Lisa assured her that their company will get back to them. Her father agreed to have a meeting with Jisoo and her mom.

Jisoo cry everynight for being helpless about their family's situation. She want Jennie by her side badly. She wants to give up on her life, but again her family suffering for pain make her stop to do it.

.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I never thought that I'll be alone in a destructive situation. I expected Jennie to be with me in my rough times. How can she be so selfish!? How can she left me without giving me an explanation? Fuck her! Fuck my life.

I wiped my tears as I heard my cabin door opened.

"Jisoo are you okay?" Of course it's Lisa.

She is the only one who is supporting me in this situation. We met just 1 and half months ago, yet she is helping me without hesitating.

"O-of course I'm okay." I stuttered.

"Stop lying. You were crying." She can see through me.

She have this habit of catching every lie of mine. I think she observed me a lot.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

She sit on the table in front of me then caress my hair. "I understand. Stop saying sorry. I told you that you don't need to lie to me. You can tell me anything."

She cupped my cheeks then wiped it again with her thumbs. She is caring,  gentle and understanding person. Her future partner will be very happy to have her.

I moved away from her feeling awkward. "Um why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm here to pick you up. My dad is coming today. He will be at your house in 1 hour. Your mom already talked to him. You need to be present there." She said.

"Why didn't you told me before!?" I glared at her.

"Because dad just called me like 45 mins ago. Sorry." She scratched her head then smiled apologetically.

We didn't wasted any time and drove to my parent's house. When she parked her car in front of our house, I saw another car already parked there.

"Dad is here already." Lisa said, as we go in.

In surprised to see both of Lisa's parents are there. They greet me as soon as they noticed our presence.

"Oh my! Jisoo it's been a long time." Lisa's mom Amy, hugged me.

"Uh yes." I said awkwardly.

I looked over at mom but she is looking somehow sad.

"Should we start the meeting?" I asked, wanting to know whether he will help us or not.

"Oh I already decided to help you. You saved my daughter's life. It's the least I can do. But still I am a businessman. So i want to do a deal." Marco said, staring at me intently.

"What is it?"  Now I'm curious.

"I'll save your company, in return of a marriage contract. Lisa is already 24. Amy really wants you to be her wife. I also know that you're bisexual and single. It won't be a problem for you." He said smiling.

I'm speechless. I'm still processing this.

"What the hell are you saying dad!? This isn't right! She needs help that doesn't mean you are gonna put this kind of deal. It's a serious matte--"

"Shut up you brat! What's wrong in this deal!? Don't talk back." Marco glared at Lisa. She shuts up.

"Sorry but I can't do it. Marriage is a big thing. I don't like this deal." I immediately declined.

"You're a very smart girl Jisoo. Think about it." Amy said with a warning tone.

They left after warning me indirectly. Lisa also go with them. She was looking really mad. Who would not get mad at this kind of bullshit deal?

"You should have accepted it." I heard mom said as we are eating dinner.

I look up at mom in disbelief. "What are you saying? Have you gone out of your mind?"

"What? She is such a sweet girl. She met you just a month ago and helping you in return of your friendship. No one will be this kind hearted Jisoo. Why don't you use this opportunity to have a better lifestyle? Your fucking girlfriend Jennie, who dumped you like you're a trash, unworthy person." Mom said coldly. It makes my blood boil in anger.

"Can you stop bringing her up!? She wanted to leave me that's why she left. I'm not ready for another relationship and this is a freaking huge thing we are talking about, marriage!" I snapped at her.

"Then why didn't you said that you're not single when Marco said? You started to accept the fact that Jennie will not comeback and maybe she is happy without you." She again hit my weak spot. I didn't said anything.

"You always did what you wanted before. For once I'm begging you to listen to me and agree in the marriage and save us, our pride. I'm sure Lisa will treat you the way you deserves." Mom sounds broken.

I can't help but to feel like a selfish person. It's true that I always denied to listen to my parents before. Maybe that's why I'm in a broken state right now.

What if God giving me another chance? But how can I accept it? I don't want be seen like a gold digger. Also I hate business marriages. Fuck! What should I do now?

.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

I cut the steak and about to eat it when my phone started to ring. I smirked looking at my phone. I received the call.

"Hey Jisooya.."

"Um Lisa, is it okay if we meet tomorrow?" She asked.

I smiled but maintained my voice, "sure. But why? I mean um--"

"I want to talk about the marriage." She said hesitantly.

"Are you sure? You aren't thinking about accepting it right?" I asked, acting worried.

"I can't say it on call. It's better to say when we will meet tomorrow."

"Ah okay. Jisoo.. just don't pressure yourself please." I said before she hung up the call.

I put down my phone before laughing loudly. I did it again.

"She agreed?" Mom asked.

I smirked, "of course she need to agree! I don't like the answer 'no'. You know that mom."

"What you are doing is wrong Lisa. You are playing this trick to get her in the trap. You can't force someone to love you." Dad said, making me pissed off.

"She deserves me, no one else. Just don't do anything that will ruin my plan dad." I glared at him.

"Why are you trying to stop her Marco? Our daughter loves her. What's wrong with it? Stop it!" Mom scolded dad.

Mom is always by my side. I love her so much. She is the one always understand my needs. I always win. I will win her heart in no time.

Let me show you how much I love you Jisoo.

_________________________________________

40 votes for this chapter and comments please!