8

Jisoo's POV

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I immediately received the call thinking it's Jennie.

"Hello Jen!?"

"What? Hey I'm Chanyeol! Who are you talking about?" To my disappointment it's from Chanyeol.

"Uh nothing. Why are you calling me?" I asked.

"Jisoo please come to the hospital. We have a big problem here." He sounds really terrified. It makes me curious and confused.

"What happened?"

"Nurse Joy is being killed by someone. Her body found in the janitors closet. I can't tell everything on call. The police already arrived. Chairman wants every single doctors and stuffs to be present." He said in a hurry.

I don't have any choice but to go to hospital right now. "Okay, I'll be there in 30 mins." I said hanging up the call.

I looked at our picture then go to bathroom to get ready. I can't mourn all day, I need to keep on working. I have huge responsibilities cause I'm a doctor.

In 30 mins I arrived at the hospital. There's a lot of police cars outside. I went straight to the crime area. I passed by Lisa's room. Is she okay? I haven't coming for 2 days. Did she took her medicine and food? Wait, why am I thinking about her? Ah maybe because she is my patient.

"Jisoo! Thank God you are here. I'm really scared!" Dr. Ahn who is a good colleague and friend of mine, hugged me.

I pat her back. "What exactly happened?"

She pulled me in a corner. "We actually don't know. I think it happened when we were having a small party in 3rd floor. The janitor found her dead body first. A few people heard a scream and groaning noises. The most horrible thing is, her body looks like it's half eaten."

I become shocked after hearing it. Half eaten? What the hell!

"Are you serious!?"

"Yes sooyaa! We are all shocked. It seems like someone or something eaten her." I still can't believe it.

"The dead body is still here?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?" She asked.

"Let's go. I wanna see it." I said walking towards the closet.

"Heyy!! Don't go there! Chairman and police told us to stay away from there!" She keep on trying to stop me. I'm way too stubborn and curious to be stopped.

I'm already near the closet where the dead body is still lying. I bend down and lift up the cover little bit. I instantly closed my eyes in disgust. I'm a surgeon yet I feel disgusted by the situation of the body. It's really looks like half eaten. All the guts are coming out of her stomach. Her face is totally damaged. It looks like claw marks.

"Didn't I told no one to come here!!?" I startled by a deep voice.

A young man around my age staring at me coldly. It must be the officer. Move away from the body.

"I apologize. I'm a doctor here. I was curious." I replied politely.

He still stared at me coldly. "Please clear this place, we need to move the body to forensic department." He said turning to his co workers.

Dr. Ahn dragged me away from there. "Yah! I told you not to go there."

"I'm pretty much sure those are claw marks." I mumbled.

"What did you said?" Ahn asked but I shook my head nothing.

"Oh! Mr. Manoban called me. Because of this incident, they want their daughter to discharge. Since she is almost healed, we should release her tomorrow morning." She suggested.

I nodded. I should check Lisa. She is quite handful when I'm not around. The way she acts around me, it feels like she have crush on me. I sighed going in her room.

As if she can feel my presence. She immediately look at me and can see a blue glow in her eyes for a split of seconds.

"Where have you been!? I was worried." She said, coming to me.

She is taller than me. I backed away from her. She have a domineering aura. I don't like it.

"Uh I have some work to do. D-did you took your medicines?" I asked again moving away from her.

"No I didn't."

"Why again? Can't you stop being stubborn?"

"Can't you stop leaving me?" She countered. I'm starting to get irritated.

"Look I have a life out of this hospital. I can't stay here with you 24/7. I'm your doctor, not your fucking girlfriend!" I kind of shouted at her.

My face flushed as soon as I realized what I said. Lisa stared at me blankly.

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you." I apologized.

"I just want to be friends with you. I have no friends. Whoever befriended with me, it's all because of my reputation and money. I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable." She apologized and bowed.

Hayss! I shouldn't had acted rudely. She only wants to be friend.

"Hey I should be saying sorry. You didn't do uhm anything wrong. I was stressed that's why I burst at you." I said patting her shoulder.

I suddenly noticed something red on her hospital attire and also on the floor.  Is that blood?

"Will be my friend please?" She hold my hand diverting my attention.

I can feel my cheeks heat up because of the closeness. I can't look straight to her face. There's something extremely magical about her eyes. It's way too magnetic and kinda scary.

"Uhm yes sure. I don't have much friends as well." I smiled awkwardly and move away from her.

She smiled brightly. "Thank you so much Jisoo! Oh umm do you have any problem if I call you Jisoo?"

"No I have no problem."

"At last I can be friends with you haha!" She said.

My eyes again fall on the floor where I saw the red thing. But surprisingly there's nothing. I frowned, I saw something I'm sure.

"What's wrong? Why are you frowning?" She asked.

"Um nothing." I said.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. I noticed her smirking as her teeth are visible, especially the canines. Those are long and.. sharp??

Are my eyes playing tricks with me? Ugh! What's wrong with me!?

_________________________________________