18

Author's POV

Jisoo woke up early because of the alarm clock. She has a meeting in the hospital. It's been 1 week she and Lisa get married. Nothing changed or happened, except Lisa being overprotective.

Jisoo wiped her face with the towel and go to the kitchen. Lisa is still sleeping. She started to make some easy breakfast. As she was scrambling the eggs, two slim yet strong arms hugged her from behind. She knows it's Lisa.

Her heart always jumped whenever Lisa hug her. She shook her head to shake off the feeling. Lisa leaned her head on her shoulder. Even though this gesture isn't appropriate for them cause they are not couple who are in love. Jisoo still didn't pushed away, maybe liking the feeling.

"You lazy idiot, wake up now. I need to go to the hospital early. I have a meeting." Jisoo said, serving the dishes.

Lisa whined, "why? Your holidays aren't over yet."

Jisoo's heart clenched in pain. This words reminds her of Jennie. In the beginning of their relationship Jennie will always whine whenever Jisoo needs go for work. Gradually that sweetness fades away as Jennie started to stress herself for pursuing her music career.

Jisoo didn't noticed and touched the hot pan. "Ugh shit!" She hissed in pain.

"Damn! I told you to be careful Sooya." Lisa said in panick then run to get the medicine box.

Jisoo only sighed in sadness. She haven't healed yet, not even a little bit. She is just hiding her pain with the things happening to her.

"Come sit here." Lisa said, pulling her towards the dining table.

Jisoo didn't said anything and let her treat her burned hand. She shouldn't compare Lisa to Jennie, still Lisa is much more attentive towards her than Jennie.

'They are both different persons. Why do I need to compare them? It's not like I'm starting to like Lisa. Right?' Jisoo thought in her mind while staring at Lisa.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked, snapping her out of the thoughts.

"Uh yes.. sorry I was being clumsy again." Jisoo giggled trying to lighten up the mood.

Lisa stared at her intently which gives her shiver down through her spine.

"I think you should rest instead of joining the meeting." She said coldly.

Jisoo's eyes widen, "no! I need to go. I'm a doctor. I have responsibilities."

"But you just burned your hand. I'll be worried." Lisa said sincerely which makes her heart flutter.

She again shake off the feeling, "nothing will happen. You need to go to your office as well. We should eat now."

"But what if--"

"Sshh!! Sit down and eat." Jisoo stopped her talking by shoving a toasted bread in her mouth.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I ring the door bell of Mina's house. I'm already in Seoul. I convinced myself to be strong. I'll only focus on finding my father's killer. The news of Jisoo and Lisa wedding spreading like wildfire. They are the hot topic right now. I feel angry and jealous everytime I see their pics on the TV or Social media. I know I shouldn't react cause it all happened because of me. If Jisoo is happy then I will be happy even if it hurts me.

"Hey Jen.. come in." Mina said opening the door.

I sit down on the couch. Mina put a glass of juice.