2

Jisoo's POV

I drive as fast as I can to the hospital. I can't see anyone dying. I'm a doctor and I can't slack on my duty even if I'm emotionally or mentally tired.

I run towards my room in hospital as soon as I arrived. I changed into surgeon clothes and go towards the surgery room. I saw Dr. Park and Dr. Ahn both are talking outside.

"How's the condition?" I asked.

"Oh Jisoo! You're already here. Anyway, the patient lost excessive blood. We already did blood transfusion to her." Chanyeol (Dr. Park) said as we go in.

I get shocked to see ths severity of the injury. It looks like something tried to ripped off the patient's neck and shoulder. The flesh is almost falling off.

"How did it happened?" I asked.

"Wolf attacked her. She went to the dangerous forest just outside Seoul." Dr. Ahn said, checking the heart rate. It's really low.

I started to clean the injury as the blood  transfusion going on. I give her an injection trying to make her heart rate normal. I'm quite surprised that she didn't died at that spot. Because this injury is too much severe no one will survive but she did.

I'm about to stitch up the injury as she started have problem in breathing.

"Heart rate is getting abnormally faster!" Chanyeol said.

Dr. Ahn inject a medicine in the patient's body but it still didn't worked. The heart rate become nil as the patient stopped moving.

"Move aside! Prepare the defibrillator!!" I pushed away Chanyeol and keep on putting pressure in the left chest to make her heart beat again.

They prepared the defibrillator. I put the patches on her chest then give shocks. I keep on trying but she didn't responded.

"Jisoo stop calm down.. she is no more." Ahn said trying to calm me.

She knows how much I hate it when i can't save a patient. I sighed going out of the room as they followed me also.

A middle aged man and a police officer approached me as I get out of the room.

"Hello Doctor! How's Ms. Manoban?" The police officer asked.

"Uh.. she is no more. I tried my best to save her but she lost a lot of blood and the injury was really severe." I said feeling emotionally drained.

"She can't die!! I need to know what happened there." The forest officer is cut off by

"Can you please shut up Dowon? I'm talking to her. No one wants to know about your opinion. Do you even know who she is? She is the only heiress of Manoban industry, Lalisa Manoban." Police officer shut up Dowon.

"Officer we tried my best. Anyway I think you already informed her parents. Please do what the hospital authority say. I'll take my le--" I couldn't finish my sentence as the nurses who were still in the surgery room run out of the room screaming in fear.

We all get confused. Chanyeol stopped one of them.

"What happened!? Why are you all running away??" He asked.

"T-the body.. it's shaking violently!! And we-weird noises are c-coming.. see yourself doctor!" The nurse stuttered in fear then run away.

"What the hell is going on? Let me see!" The police officer walked towards the surgery room, I followed him as well.

There's a very strange sight we witnessed. Lisa's dead body is shaking violently and a groaning sound is coming from her.

How can this be possible? She is dead and it's over 15 mins. The maximum chances to get back the heart beat is 5 mins according to medical science. I noticed the monitor and I noticed her heart rate is getting normal.