34

Jisoo's POV

I woke suddenly as soon as I feel cold. the whole room is dark, only the moonlight making the room a bit visible. I turn to my side, can't feel Jennie's presence. I turn on the switch of the lamp but didn't light up.

"What the hell..?" I tried to grab my phone on the bedside table.

I turn on the flash light as soon as I get it. Jennie isn't in the room. I go to the bathroom. She isn't there as well.

"Where did she go?" I mumbled.

I suddenly noticed the main door is slightly open. I started to feel uncomfortable. I took a deep breath before going to the door. I peeked out in the corridor. It gives me chills. It's dark and cold. Is it blackout or something?

I walked outside quietly.

"Jennie.." I called her name.

My own voice echoed through the dark, creepy house, making me jump in scare. I suddenly heard a noise from my back. I quickly turn around, with the flashlight I still can't see anyone.

"Vernon.. Jennie..? Hello.." I started to feel extremely scared.

Again I heard the grazing sound. I turn around again. It feels like my heart is about to jump out of chest.

"It's not funny.. Jennie.. Verno--" I couldn't finish the sentence, something heavy hit the back of my head.

I screamed at the intense pain. Everything getting fuzzy. I can only see a pair of purple glowing eyes. Before losing my consciousness I heard the demonic laugh.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I keep on kicking the locked door. I need to get out of this fucking room. They must have taken Jisoo already. I was fucking right! Vernon is not the person that he presents infront of everyone. I should had leave this house with Jisoo.

After Jisoo fall asleep, I stayed awake because of all those thoughts what's gonna happen. I heard a knock on the door. I thought it's Vernon. I opened the door but wouldn't found anyone. As soon as I stepped out of the room someone hit my head with something heavy. When I woke up, I found myself in this room all tied up even my mouth is also sealed by duct tape.

A few minutes ago Vernon come in. I was extremely shocked. He said that he is gonna get that moon stone.

I kicked the door again. No one is outside I guess. What if they did something to Jisoo? I feel helpless.

The door opened suddenly. Two tall bulky men come in. I glare at them. They untie me before cuffing my hands. They still didn't remove the duct tape. I keep on struggling when they pushed me out of the room then dragging me somewhere. Their hold on my arm is too strong. We reached at the end of the corridor. There's a door. They opened it. I can see a stair going down. It is dark inside. We go down the stairs. I'm shocked as soon as we reached the bottom.

It is completely looking like a jail and torture chamber.

"Move your ass!" One them coldly said.

All of those jail rooms are empty. We are in great trouble. What are they gonna do with me? One of men removed the duct tape from my mouth.

"Where is Jisoo!? Why am I here!? Leave me-- ughh!!" He slapped me, then pushed me in the jail room before locking the door.

I kicked the bar in anger. Something bad is gonna happened with both of us. I keep on thinking about Jisoo. I feel like crying. What if they kill her? No no it's not possible. It's because of the moon stone. I'm hundred percent sure that it's because of the moon stone.

They are gonna force Jisoo to give it up to them. Maybe they are gonna torture her. I promised myself that I'm gonna protect her.

I looked around the cell, only a small window is present. My hands are still cuffed. I walked over to the window. It's quite high for my height. I jump up to see if I can see anything. It's still not fully light yet outside. I can't see anything. Suddenly I heard a loud cry. It's definitely Jisoo's voice.

Fuck! What's going on!?

"HEY!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed.

No one is here. I kicked the door. I heard another cry of her. It's making me crazy. They are torturing her.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER! LET ME GO!! AAAAHH! OPEN IT BITCHES!" I cry louder in anger.

I have to get out of here as soon as possible. Jisoo is in danger. I need to save her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I woke up in a room full of books, cauldrons, and other chemicals. I tried to look around but my head hurts so much. I hissed in pain. I can tell that this is a 'dark room'. I'm on a table. My hands aren't tied but I can't move them. It feels like an invisible rope is holding me tightly.

"Oh dear! You are awake." I snapped my towards the voice.

It's Vernon's grandfather. He is looking quite stronger than the morning. He is walking straight without helping the stick. I noticed a shining thing in his hand. My throat went dry to see a large knife.

"W-what are you trying to do!?" I stuttered as I tried to move myself.

He laughed, "hmm.. nothing. I just want to own that moon stone." He said pointing at my neck.

Jennie was right. We should have left. This person is insane. He moved closer to me while twirling the knife in his hand.

"Come on give me the stone. Give it up to me." He moved closer to slowly dragging the knife from my cheek to my neck. Thankfully he didn't put much pressure to cut my cheek.

I still didn't said anything and turn my head other side.

"There's no good if you keep on ignoring me. I don't have time. I'm requesting you for the last time. Give this to me." His voice becomes colder.

"No. I'm not going to give you." I don't know how I get the courage to say it.

I look at him. His eyes started to glow in purple and the expression becomes murderous.

"You are a stubborn bitch!" He cursed.

"All of you are fucking bast-- aahhh!!!" I screamed in extreme pain as the knife slit across my collarbone.

_________________________________________