30

Author's POV

Vernon put Lisa in the bed, in the room just opposite to Jisoo's chamber. He come back to her chamber. The tension in the room becomes more dense. He look straight at Jisoo.

"Did you ever realised why Lisa choose you?" His direct question, made Jisoo startle.

She really doesn't know why. She always thought Lisa fall in love with for the first sight. Her obsession for Jisoo is kinda weird though.

"No.." Jisoo answered.

Jennie gets irritated, "will you tell us or not? I asked you the same thing before."

Vernon glared at her, "do you think it's easy for me to say it? It's all happening because of a reason. This all started with the true Lisa."

Jisoo and Jennie both get confused.

"What do you mean?" Jennie ask.

"300 years ago there's a small village near Seoul. 'Miseutig' was it's name. It was a closed village. Only wizard and witches family live there. Along with some human. They protect our current seoul from the werewolves. The most ruthless pack of werewolves lived in the 'Forest of Unknown' that time. They killed a lot of innocent people. One full moon night, one of human girl from that village go to the small lake near that place. She didn't realised the wolves literally surrounded her. First one of them attacked her. She somehow succeeded to run away only to be faced by the leader of the pack 'Nox'. It's a She-alpha. The girl thought she will die, but Nox didn't do anything to her. The girl run away from there. On the next day, Nox come to see that girl in her human form. That girl didn't realised it. They become friends. That girl had a moon stone in her locket. Nox wanted it, cause she has the other half of that stone. If she get all of it, she will be immortal and becomes the most powerful in this whole world. Not a single werewolf can kill that girl because of that stone." Vernon stopped for awhile before continuing again.

"On the day of Red Moon, Nox took that girl the mountain that situated in the middle of the forest. She determined to take the stone and become immortal in the Red Moon night. The girl trusted Nox so much. On the other hand, the most powerful wizard family heard the news of that human girl's disappearance. They made a group and went to the mountain. They arrived at the right time, before Nox can kill her. They had a huge fight. Many were killed from the both sides. Nox took the chance to take the girl in the cave. She tried to get the locket but thrown away by the magic that emitting from the stone. The head of wizards and Witches tribe arrived and cursed Nox, for being immortal but lose her every single power. She will stay trapped in the cave forever." He finished saying the story.

Jisoo asked, "what's the connection between this story and Lisa?"

"Simple, the actual Lisa went to the same forest for hunting. She must had went in the cave. If I'm right, then Lisa's true soul already died. Right now it's Nox who is controlling her body." He said thoughtfully.

"How did you know all of these?" Jennie asked.

Vernon smirked, "isn't it clean yet? I'm the successor of that Wizard tribe. My father is the head of the family. Even though we are like normal humans, we still have special powers. He is the one who give me this mission to stop Nox from killing innocent people and finish her soul core forever."

Their jaw dropped in surprise. It was so unexpected. Jisoo almost tried to say that it's not possible, but all of the things happening currently is not normal.

"God damn! My mind isn't working. It's too much information." Jennie said, rubbing her forehead.

Jisoo suddenly thought about the girl, "um what happened the girl? Why is that girl had the other half of special moon stone?"

This time Vernon's eyes becomes colder as he stared at Jisoo, "the girl is killed in the cave as well. I don't know where is the other half of that moon stone."

They heard a loud bang from the room Lisa was in. Vernon run out to there, followed by Jisoo and Jennie. The room is empty, but the window is open.

"Shit! She break the spell and run away." Vernon cursed.

"What? What should we do now?" Jennie asked panicked.

"Nothing but wait. The full Red moon will be in 3 days. We need to be careful. Especially you Jisoo." He said.

"Huh? Why me?" She is really confused.

"Because you are the another main character of that history." Vernon said, smiling coldly.

"W-what do you mean? I can't u-understand." Jisoo stuttered. She knows something major is gonna reveal by him.

"That human girl is you. Lisa comes to you, only for the moon stone." He said laughing loudly.

"What the hell..." Jennie mumbled as Jisoo only stared at him in shock.

.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV (Nox)

I keep on running until I'm away from that hospital. I was right. Vernon is the successor of that fucking Wizard clan. I want to rip his head! He dared to put me under that nasty spell. I still have my moon stone. I just need to find this other one. I'm sure Jisoo is the girl. I felt the aura of her. Since Lisa's soul is already died, I can do whatever I want.

First I need to go to Jisoo's house. I'm hundred percent sure I'll find information about the stone there. The full red moon will be in three days. I need to find it fast. I want to be free. I want my all powers back.

I knocked on the door of Jisoo's parent's house. Her mom opened the door.

"Oh Lisa! What a pleasant surprise." Her mom greeted me before pulling me inside.

"Where is Jisoo though? Is there anything wrong?" She asked again.

"Uhm no.. I just want to visit you two. She is quite busy these days. I told her that I'll come and check up on you two." I fake smiled.

"Oh! How secret of you. Please have a seat. I'll get you some coffee." She said before going in the kitchen.

I close my eyes trying to feel the moon stone. My senses becomes sharp as I feel the strong power. I walked upstairs towards the study room. It must be here. I opened the door as I find Mr. Kim is there. He hides something in his pocket immediately.

I walked close to him. It's the moon stone, he is hiding.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know how to knock?" He scolded nervously.

I laughed, "why are you hiding it?"

He gulped, "what do you mean?"

I tried to grab it but I can't. He will not give to me for sure.

"What the fuck are you trying to do!?" He shouted angrily.

"You are getting on my nerves. Just put that locked around my neck." I ordered.

He stared at me before laughing loudly, "why would I? Jisoo is the owner of this locket. I bought it for her. I'm not gonna give it to y--" i was so mad that grabbed his throat and break it with a snap.

"If i can touch the moon stone then i wouldn't requested." I said.

Someone needs to put it on me. I can't touch it.

"What did you do!?" Jisoo's mom cried out and run towards Mr. Kim.

I rolled my eyes. I just fucking hate these despicable humans.

"YOU KILLED HIM. YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH!!" She start to shout.

"Ugh!! So noisy. Let me send you to your beloved husband." I smirked before grabbing her neck.

_________________________________________